“Only for President facial”

Sheraton Presidente San Salvador
Ranked #5 of 55 Hotels in San Salvador
Reviewed July 31, 2013

The service are not good if you are not on your diplomat trip. This hotel has been stay by various president, so the service are custom made for the diplomat......not much of varieties breakfast, room service average, restaurant average....quite a distance between the hotel and the good restaurant like 20 - 30minute walking. Friday & Saturday their have a belly dance near the restaurant hookah near by.

Room Tip: look for other hotel ...made this hotel a last choice
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank eater8888
Sheraton P, Sheraton Presidente at Sheraton Presidente San Salvador, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

Dear eater8888,
Thank you very much for your comments about our hotel, we're working every day to make your stay more comfortable. And we'll take your opinion about the breakfast and the room service for provide a best service. Regards.

There are newer reviews for Sheraton Presidente San Salvador

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I stayed here for business in June 2013. Service was ok. Rooms were ok. The Air Conditioning was barely working. I needed a fan brought in. They didn't even tell me when I checked in that it didn't work, ony after I asked what was wrong did they say they were having issues.

Pool. Disappointed. No towels available at the pool and the chairs were not clean.

I would not stay here in the future. I will definitely being trying a different hotel when I come back

Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank Mark W
Sheraton P, Director of Sales at Sheraton Presidente San Salvador, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

Dear Mark W,
First of all, I offer apologies for the inconvenience during your stay. We will work to improve performance within the hotel to provide better service. We look forward to serving you in the near future.
Regards

Reviewed June 11, 2013

We spent 5 nights here while vacationing in El Salvador. We were greated at the door with a bottle of cold water, the desk staff were very helpful, no problems during our entire stay. We enjoyed sitting in the bar area in the evening, reasonably priced drinks. The dining gives a great view of the pool area, we always tried for a window seat, open air, nice breeze. The wait staff could not have been nicer, the buffet breakfast was good, they had some standard selections every day, but changed other selections so never felt like we were eating the same thing. There was free bottles of water in the room but the cost of bottle water in the gift shop was cheap, I like sparkling water and could get a bottle of s. pellegrino for $1.00 in a hotel gift shop!!! Would highly recommend this hotel for buisness or vacation. Lovely pool and deck area, convienent location, very near the Museum of Modern Art, walking distant to to several places to eat.

Room Tip: Ask for pool view
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank irishsusan
Sheraton P, Director of Sales at Sheraton Presidente San Salvador, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Dear Irishsusan,

Thank you very much for your comments. We enjoyed you had a good stay. We look forward to serving you in the near future.
Regards

Reviewed June 1, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for 5 nights in May for my first business trip to El Salvador. The room was very nice, clean and comfortable. I really appreciated the free bottles of water. Security was good and all hotel staff was helpful. The pool area was very nice and a great place to unwind after working all day. The restaurant was good but service was always very slow, even in the evenings with hardly any other visitors. The air conditioner was noisy but being from Seattle I had to run it all night. I won't hesitate to stay there again for my business trips to the region.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the back of the hotel were quiet and had nice views.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank MDL217
Sheraton P, Sheraton at Sheraton Presidente San Salvador, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

Thank you for your good comments towards our hotel. We will consider your opinion about the time in our restaurant service for your next visit.
Best Regards

Reviewed May 20, 2013

I stayed in the hotel for 2 nights for a brief trip to San Salvador. I was pleased with the accommodations, specifically for business. For example, I attempted to iron one of my shirts the night before several meetings. However, the iron left a few stains on my shirt. When I brought downstairs to the front desk, and explained my displeasure. They quickly addressed and were able to get the shirts cleaned by the following morning at 7am. The buffet breakfast was average, but served the country's beloved pupusas. I would go back for business or pleasure trip.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Marketing C, Director General at Sheraton Presidente San Salvador, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2014

Dear Hobobass,

Thank you very much for your review. It makes us happy to hear that you enjoyed our services and that our staff was able to solve any problem you may have had.

We really hope we can welcome you back here soon.

Sofía González
Marketing Coordinator

Reviewed May 17, 2013

I stayed here while attending a conference at the convention center in the Zona Rosa. Great breakfast, great pool, friendly service. The hotel has a fleet of taxis with knowledgeable drivers. With a friend, we were able to take a personalized tour of San Salvador for $10/hour. Our guide/driver (Rodolfo Ernesto) was eager to provide background information from his own perspective as we visited a number of places in the city. We were thankful for his help. The pool at the hotel is lovely and a welcome place to visit after a hot day walking around town. Breakfast room is attractive with delicious food - ranging from European and North American foods to plenty of Salvadoran specialties, from fruit to pupusas. Security is excellent. I would stay here again - except now I know of places that are less expensive. Internet service in the lobby was fine; in the rooms it was not so good - though I found that if I moved my laptop around in the room, it got better. But at the desk itself, it wasn't great. Still - this is a very comfortable place to stay in San Salvador.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear William,

We appreciate you taking the time to write us your comments. It is always nice to hear our clients enjoy staying at our Hotel. We work hard every day in order to provide our guests with the best service possible.

We hope we can welcome you back here real soon.

Sofía González
Marketing Coordinator

Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

The Sheraton Presidente is a really nice place. Clean and spacious rooms, attentive staff, quiet surroundings and fast wifi all over the place. But the food at the restaurant tastes next to nothing, and you're better to get your meals elsewhere.

• Stayed: May 2013
Sheraton P, Sheraton Presidente at Sheraton Presidente San Salvador, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Dear Havardgulldahl,
Thank you for your comments. We will work to offer the best possible service on your next visit. Regards