Location: good, secure part of city, nice views; on a quiet cul-de-sac, but near the Zona Rosa with some nightlife.
Rooms: Standard Sheraton, big enough, clean enough, smelled fine. Unbelievably, no WiFi in the room, only wired HSI.
Hallways: very long and very white, and a lacking in character.
Club Lounge: the highlight of my stay - my office away from home. WiFi available here, with comfortable tables, a little living room with sofas and TV, continental+ breakfast, snacks and drinks in the evening. The staff in the lounge was excellent, very accomodating and friendly.
My visit was short and I didn't get to the pool or gym, but I'd like to return and explore some more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Presidente San Salvador is the premier lodging and conference facility in San Salvador. Situated in the best residential area, San Benito, yet close to the financial and commercial district, where you can also find the main shopping centers and theaters, such as Multiplaza shopping center and Feria Internacional. Comalapa international airport is just 35 minutes away. The hotel is distinguished by its luxurious facilities, ample gardens, and unbeatable service and warmth of its personnel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Sheraton Presidente San Salvador reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Presidente San Salvador Hotel San Salvador
- Sheraton San Salvador
- San Salvador Sheraton
- Sheraton Presidente San Salvador El Salvador