“Amazing food!”

Restaurant Pueblo Viejo
Ranked #80 of 335 Restaurants in San Salvador
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 29, 2018

What amazing place to eat yummy food and people very friendly,

It’s a must place to go with your family and friends, a lot of great food to choice from, all you could eat breakfast..best service and food!

Reviewed April 24, 2018 via mobile

I’ve been to this place on a few occasions. Most recently in the evening for dinner and dancing. The atmosphere is great and the food is good. I would say a bit on the expensive side but tastes good. On weekends nights they have live music and DJ with a really good mix of music. I really enjoy the service. The only thing I find odd is seeing minor children during the weekend nights. They should not allow little children after certain hours since there’s a lot of drinking going on but I guess it’s part of our culture. During the day it’s very family friendly. Plenty of parking. Overall I enjoy this place for a fun and safe place to go out to at night.

Reviewed March 31, 2018

I had lunch here some few times - having a long afternoon coming up, I settled for substantial meals - and they are! Food is good and portions are ample. Service is good, though sometimes, when the restaurant is full - like when there may be one or more birthday parties for children - you may wait a little longer. No worries... this is, despite sometimes being a little noisy, a very friendly place that lets you relax.

Reviewed March 11, 2018

As an American tourist in San Salvador that spoke very little Spanish, I was warmly greeted. They didn't have an English menu, but they found a server that spoke English and worked with me to find a great Mexican meal. The entire staff was friendly and made me feel at home.

Reviewed March 5, 2018

Very good latin brunch, many central american specialties and eggs prepared for you. Coffee and juices with refills.
Dinner was also very good. Device is very good