“Very Bad attitude to visitors....”
Review of Viva Espresso

Viva Espresso
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 23, 2018

Went for a coffee and desert. It was OK. In El Salvador the local currency is US Dollars, so I paid in cash. Instead of getting Dollars, got some salvadorean coins, valued as dollars. Since I was leaving, they were useless to me. I asked , since they didnt have dollar bills to change the payment and charge my card. Very adamantly, the cashier refused to do it. Not the way a visitor should be treated. specially in the area this place is. I did left and gave the coins to a poor lady that was selling candies.

Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

Great coffee and great service. Highly recommend it for people who want to enjoy a great cup of coffee.

Reviewed December 28, 2017

Viva Espresso crafts coffee from the numerous coffee plantations in the country. The baristas are happy to point out the varieties and the flavors from each place. I walked away with six bags of coffee! While attending meetings at Plaza Futura for a week, I made it to Viva Espresso every day. I had usually a cold coffee, which was absolutely delicious and when I had time, sat on the terrace, to catch some sun and enjoy the perfect weather of San Salvador. There were some pastries and food available, but I didn't try any, just coffee!

Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

This is a great place to have your meetings and by the way enjoy great coffee from El Salvador. It’s located in a small mall with other places to visit.

Reviewed December 22, 2016 via mobile

Love the coffee in this place...and the surcusal in San Benito is really nice...well worth a visit if you love coffee.