Best Western Plus Hotel Terraza
$100
Courtyard
Hotel Mirador Plaza(San Salvador)
$105
$99
  • Pool
$86
$65
Nico Urban Hotel(San Salvador)
$105
$83
$77
Villa del Angel Hotel(San Salvador)
$64
$59
$65
$63
All reviewsel salvadorpleasant staybreakfast buffetbusinessnoise
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 8, 2012

I stayed there after a hospital stay, recovering until being allowed to fly home. I was really looked after with great care by everyone, brought breakfast in bed every day. My room was nice, fesh, with good internet. The food was great value and very very good. The locaion was perfect and rather peaceful.

Be careful about the airport ride, it is very far and you need a lot of time to get there.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank VBretonne35
scastaneda, Gerente at Best Western Plus Hotel Terraza, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2012

We are so pleased that you felt at home in our Hotel. We hope you are able to travel for leisure and that we have the opportunity to have you with us again!

Reviewed November 25, 2011

Stayed for four days on business. Very good location, quiet. Personnel was on top of everything from the moment I walked in. Inquired on the use of their conference rooms for future business. Exremely reasonable rates which I plan on using in 2012.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Albert M
scastaneda, Gerente at Best Western Plus Hotel Terraza, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2011

Thank you so much for your comments. We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to having you with us again. For future events you can contact our Events and Banquets department at eventos@terraza.com.sv , where we can offer you customizes packages.

Reviewed November 2, 2011

Stayed here for a week. The location was good for me as it was near my offices I was visiting and traffic can be bad so short travel distances are important for me. There were plenty of restaurants nearby too so easy to go out for a meal. The restaurant in the hotel was ok as well if you did not feel like going out.

The rooms were clean but felt a bit dated and worn out.

I'd stay here again next time I am back in town.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
scastaneda, Gerente at Best Western Plus Hotel Terraza, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2011

Thank you for your comments. We are glad you enjoyed your stay, especially since our location seemed to fit well with your travel plans. We are in the process of remodeling our guest rooms, and we have some Executive Standard Rooms as well as Suites which are already remodeled for your next visit. We look forward to having you stay with us again!

Reviewed October 16, 2011

I traveled in Nov'10 but never reviewed it. The rooms are a little old but comfortable and great view of the surrounding green hills. My room also had a great view of the pool......very relaxing, nice setting. The staff was really nice and they had good security. The bar area was nice to have a relaxing cocktail after a long days of meetings. The bartender on duty was very friendly and as a good bartender made conversation with every client that stepped up to the bar. I will definately be back to this non-prentencious nice little hotel in a good location in San Salvador!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
scastaneda, Gerente at Best Western Plus Hotel Terraza, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2011

Thank you for your comments! We are happy to report that since your visit, we have remodeled and updated many of our guest rooms and we are looking forward to your reviews on your next trip. We are glad you enjoyed your time with us. On your next visit, as you are relaxing in the Bar, try the local cocktails which Francisco (or "Chico" to his favored customers like yourself) has a flair for making...fantastic! Thanks again.

Reviewed March 10, 2011

I'm so glad we stayed at Hotel Terraza - it made our time in San Salvador!! The hotel itself is very comfortable, the rooms are clean and cute, and the staff is amazing! Everyone at Hotel Terraza was always very polite, attentive and friendly, and always went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed. We got along fabulously with the bartender, Chico, who is pretty much one of the coolest bartenders I've ever met! The food is absolutely amazing - the best food we had in El Salvador, actually! I highly recommend their pupusas, the paella, the pollo con ajo, torta the higo... there's just so much that was delicious!!! It was also great to have internet access in our rooms, and access to a printer in their business center downstairs. On one of our days there, the Hotel helped us set up and book a tour of El Salvador and we zip lined, saw Mayan ruins and ate inside of a volcano - it was fantastic!! Oh, and they also helped us book a spa day - so much cheaper than the US and still ultra luxury!! :) We had so much fun, and we would definitely stay at Hotel Terraza again!!! I highly recommend it!!

• Stayed: February 2011