I stayed at Novo-Apart Hotel for about a week, I was supposed to stay longer but unfortunately it didn't turn out that way. The hotel is located near a couple of nightclubs, and the German techno music starts at around 11pm and continues well into the morning hours most nights.
I'm not a light sleeper so it takes a lot to wake me up. I spoke to hotel staff about this and at first they were not that helpful, saying that if it happens again and I'm woken up I need to ring them and then they will then contact the police who will then go to the club ask them to turn the music down. After this happened about 4 nights in a row, I was desperate for a full nights sleep and it just wasn't possible at this hotel. I checked out and went to another hotel.
Also the hotel is not the best location. I was a sinlge female there for work and to be honest I felt very uncomfortable working around the hotel. There is a shopping mall about 15 min walk from the hotel and even the hotel reception advised me to talk a taxi. Not ideal. I would recommend this hotel if you are there 1-2 days but no loger. Its a shame as staff are nice, if not a little inefficient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novo Hotel & Suite, the first Hotel in El Salvador, with ecosoustentable Certification Turism Your home away from home, Our Warm and experience will make your stay in our hotel a placent experience Restaurant Pool Gym Wi-fi Internet Meeting Rooms ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Novo Hotel & Suite reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novo Apart Hotel San Salvador
- Novo Hotel & Suite El Salvador/San Salvador