Travelling in Central America for almost 7 weeks "without a plan" we (a retired U. S. couple in our 50's and a retired Canadian couple) did not plan to go to El Salvador. However, we ended up in San Salvador and decided on the Novo Apart-Hotel after reading Trip Advisor reviews. The hotel is in a peaceful garden setting in a big city. The rooms were pleasant. Safety deposit boxes are available at no charge. There is 24-hour security, a pool, and a good restaurant. Everything is well organized with Dona Carmen (owner) on site weekdays. Some of the front desk staff speak English, but everyone is anxious and willing to help with any questions and other travel arrangements. We stayed here 3 nights and returned for one night on our way back to Honduras. We found this hotel to be a good value and highly recommend it for both pleasure and business travel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novo Hotel & Suite, the first Hotel in El Salvador, with ecosoustentable Certification Turism Your home away from home, Our Warm and experience will make your stay in our hotel a placent experience Restaurant Pool Gym Wi-fi Internet Meeting Rooms ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novo Hotel & Suite reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novo Apart Hotel San Salvador
- Novo Hotel & Suite El Salvador/San Salvador