See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 16, 2017

I've been staying at this hotel whenever I visit San Salvador since 2001. It offers a quiet, safe, comfortable and clean place to stay and rest at the end of the day. Their staff is very friendly, respects your privacy and have the detail to make your stay as if it were your home.

Room Tip: Ask for the rooms on the opposite side of the street. They are much much more quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2016, traveled solo
Patricia T, Gerente at Hotel Gardenia Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2017

Dear Guest :

Thanks for your preference I´m really glad that you enjoy your stayed with us .

Hoping in your next visit

Reviewed March 3, 2017

Wonderful Place with wonderful People! Thank you so much! I am so happy that I found this very good price hotel! I was here for 7 days and the breakfast that was served every day was delicious! I even took some food in my fridge in my room for my dinner later that day and it was very good! Thank you for all of your help!

Stayed: January 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Patricia T, Gerente at Hotel Gardenia Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2017

You're welcome. We hope we to see you again in your next visit.
Also I coment your appreciation with our staff.

Best regards

Reviewed December 5, 2016

This is a small hotel with comfortable thematic rooms (energy, relax, ect.), good food, and bar with a nice wine list. The hotel offers professional messages onsite. The rooms are clean and attractive (nice lighting and linens); each day there is a small gourmet snack left on the small desk. A nice experience.

Stayed: November 2016, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Patrick P
Patricia T, Gerente at Hotel Gardenia Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2016

It is a pleasure to receive your comments and satisfaction about our service

Have a wonderful time and see you in your next visit

Best Regards,

Reviewed November 1, 2016

I attended a seminar at my church and found out about this lettle but nice an quiet hotel.. Room/bathroom were very clean. The room had microwave and mini fridge, Air Conditioned. Free Wifi . Continental Buffet breakfast was great and coffee was good! I Nice personnel, very kind and willing to serve. I would definitely recommend it!

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business
Patricia T, Gerente at Hotel Gardenia Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2016

I really appreciate your comments, we are working every day for our guest .
Hoping in your next visit to San Salvador

Reviewed September 16, 2015

The hotel is a little dated, but overall very clean. The staff is friendly. But the showers are only lukewarm at best. If you need a hot shower, then maybe this hotel is not for you. It is close to a grocery store and only about a $5. taxi ride to any major malls. The rooms come with a small refrigerator and microwave, which is very convenient. The convenience of the little kitchen area for a outweighed the lukewarm shower. I would stay here again. There is a guard and we felt very safe walking to the grocery store, etc. The hotel clerk will call you a cab whenever you need.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled with family
Patricia T, Gerente at Hotel Gardenia Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2016

Many thanks for your answer , we take care about the shower.
We really appreciate your coments