All reviews nice hotel sushi executive floor metro centro the club lounge metrocentro mall an oasis central america excellent service pupusas business trip business center breakfast buffet rooms are spacious enjoyed my stay brazil picasso
Reviewed July 29, 2018

2 nights trip i make the best selection the hotel is cross street from the largers mall in san salvador very safe area.the room was very nice hotel is beautiful 3 restaraunts.overall excellent trip i love it

Date of stay: July 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Real-IC, Gerente at Real InterContinental San Salvador at Metrocentro Mall, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2018

Thank you you for taking the time to share your review with us following your recent stay here at the Real InterContinental San Salvador. We are absolutely delighted to read that our staff made your stay memorable.
We hope to welcome you back in the future!
Best Regards,

Reviewed July 5, 2018

The room was OK, but nothing seemed to work. The iron was defected, however the hotel was quick in getting me a new one. I could not make a phone call from my room. I called for operator assistance and I still couldn't dial out. Phones were cheap, so I bought a phone, only then was I able to complete my calls. I had a long night and wanted to sleep in, but some kind of construction or renovation woke me up at 0900 hrs. The room was clean, but overall this hotel was not worth it. (Stay was on Jun 2018)

Room tip: Ask if any renovations or construction is near by and get a room far from it.
Date of stay: June 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Real-IC, Gerente at Real InterContinental San Salvador at Metrocentro Mall, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2018

Thank you for choosing InterContinental and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience at InterContinental San Salvador.
I would like to start by apologizing to you for not meeting your expectations. We strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible, and we will use your comments to coach our team in order to provide a better experience in the future.

Reviewed June 2, 2018

It was a great hotel. The staff were friendly and spoke great English. The restaurants were fantastic. The pool could be a little nicer, but it was not bad. It was hard to get a massage appt as they were very busy.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Real-IC, Gerente at Real InterContinental San Salvador at Metrocentro Mall, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2018

Thank you very much for your time and preference. We are more than glad to know that your experience at InterContinental met your expectations. We hope to welcome you back in not too distant future!

Reviewed May 21, 2018

This is my second time staying here while vacationing in El Sal. The service is excellent, the location is great, excellent spa amenities, and gym. We had the sushi for dinner one night after a splash in the pool and it was delicious. There was a banana pastry wonton dish that was very good too. I would stay again.

Room tip: Very good size room, clean, nice size bathroom, the bed was amazing and so were the pillows. Excellent night sleep! Thank yiu!
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Real-IC, General Manager at Real InterContinental San Salvador at Metrocentro Mall, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2018

Dear edwardgarciava,

We are happy to hear your wonderful comments regarding your experience at our property. Thanks for your time to share your review with us. We are waiting for your next visit, it will be a pleasure welcoming you at your home!

Reviewed May 16, 2018

I had the opportunity to enjoy one of the many massage sessions available at Real Intercontinental San Salvador. Ms Virna Aguilar provided one of the best massages I have ever received. I would recommend to stop by the SPA at this great hotel. You will not regret it!!!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Real-IC, Gerente at Real InterContinental San Salvador at Metrocentro Mall, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2018

Thank you very much for your comment about Virna, we are going to let her know.
We hope to welcome you back in not too distant future!