Spent two nights at the Intercontinental and it was a great experience. Customer service was superb, the restaurants at this hotel are also very good. Rooms are decent and quiet. My only issue was with the shower head, not a lot of water was coming out and it was spraying all over the place...
Would totally recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury hotel is located at the city's business center and next to Metrocentro Mall, one of Central America's largest shopping malls with more than 500 venues. Our guestrooms are designed to ensure your best rest, equipped with soundproof windows, custom mattresses, high streaming speed Internet and more. Enjoy our wide selection of restaurants such as Faisca do Brasil, an authentic rodizio style Brazilian steakhouse. Nau Sushi Lounge where guests enjoy fresh sushi rolls, handcrafted cocktails and live music. Picasso Stone Flame Oven is our casual restaurant, the perfect spot for enjoying pizzas, carpaccios, burgers, pastas and desserts. Guests can exercise at our fitness center or relax at our Spa InterContinental where they can choose from a variety of soothing massage treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Real InterContinental San Salvador at Metrocentro Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotels Real San Salvador Hotel San Salvador
- Intercontinental San Salvador
- San Salvador Intercontinental
- Real InterContinental San Salvador At Metrocentro Mall El Salvador