We stayed at this hotel for a week while on a mission trip. The rooms were very nice. Breakfast everyday was great. The staff was very helpful and courteous. Only problem we had was spotty Internet access in our room. We went to the lobby to Skype which really wasn't a problem for us. The great thing about this hotel is there is a walkway over the busy street to the mall. You can also access many restaurants from that walkway. Would definitely stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury hotel is located at the city's business center and next to Metrocentro Mall, one of Central America's largest shopping malls with more than 500 venues. Our guestrooms are designed to ensure your best rest, equipped with soundproof windows, custom mattresses, high streaming speed Internet and more. Enjoy our wide selection of restaurants such as Faisca do Brasil, an authentic rodizio style Brazilian steakhouse. Nau Sushi Lounge where guests enjoy fresh sushi rolls, handcrafted cocktails and live music. Picasso Stone Flame Oven is our casual restaurant, the perfect spot for enjoying pizzas, carpaccios, burgers, pastas and desserts. Guests can exercise at our fitness center or relax at our Spa InterContinental where they can choose from a variety of soothing massage treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline, IHG, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Real InterContinental San Salvador at Metrocentro Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotels Real San Salvador Hotel San Salvador
- Intercontinental San Salvador
- San Salvador Intercontinental
- Real InterContinental San Salvador At Metrocentro Mall El Salvador