This was a one night stay for business. I had a late check-in, time for breakfast in the morning, and then had to go. It was probably the nicest hotel that I've only stayed 12 hours in!
But in that time, I enjoyed the very quiet room, exceptional quality of amenities, previously mentioned comfortable bed, and spacious room. In the morning the complementary breakfast buffet begged for multiple trips to various food islands. It was amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury hotel is located at the city's business center and next to Metrocentro Mall, one of Central America's largest shopping malls with more than 500 venues. Our guestrooms are designed to ensure your best rest, equipped with soundproof windows, custom mattresses, high streaming speed Internet and more. Enjoy our wide selection of restaurants such as Faisca do Brasil, an authentic rodizio style Brazilian steakhouse. Nau Sushi Lounge where guests enjoy fresh sushi rolls, handcrafted cocktails and live music. Picasso Stone Flame Oven is our casual restaurant, the perfect spot for enjoying pizzas, carpaccios, burgers, pastas and desserts. Guests can exercise at our fitness center or relax at our Spa InterContinental where they can choose from a variety of soothing massage treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Real InterContinental San Salvador at Metrocentro Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotels Real San Salvador Hotel San Salvador
- Intercontinental San Salvador
- San Salvador Intercontinental
- Real InterContinental San Salvador At Metrocentro Mall El Salvador