“Best Salvadoran Breakfast Buffet ”
Review of Faisca do Brasil

Faisca do Brasil
Ranked #5 of 337 Restaurants in San Salvador
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Faisca do Brazil is the only Brazilian steakhouse in El Salvador where we offer the best meats and seafood served in swords from the Rodizio directly to your table. Delight in a wide variety of side dishes, salad bar, 16 types of US imported meat , pasta station, cocktails and ceviches, plus a wide variety of desserts. In the morning we also offer an extensive breakfast buffet from 6:00 am until 10:30 am.
Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is at Intercontinental Metrocentro Hotel in San Salvador, El Salvador. The food is fresh, authentic and there was always a variety of items to choose from. They have a Pupusa station to order the pupusas of your choice to be delivered to your table. I had breakfast 12 straight days and I never felt I was eating the same food. The best is the staff. They all are very friendly and going beyond the call of duty to please each request. The staff genuinely engaged each morning and made me feel welcomed. Great job amigos! When you go, I recommend to seat outside by the garden and mango trees and enjoy a beautiful scenery and a delicious breakfast served by the most gracious and attentive hotel staff in the world.

Real-IC, Gerente at Faisca do Brasil, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2017

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your time with us, it is always great to receive such positive comments about the service and gastronomy, thank you very much for taking the time to let us know about your experience.
We look forward to have the opportunity to welcome you back at Faisca Do Brasil in the near future.
F&B Manager, Executive Chef

Write a ReviewReviews (1,167)

Reviewed July 21, 2017

We stayed at the Intercontinental for a week and I think we ate at all their restaurants during that thime. As was typical with the Inter, the service was first rate. Also, like most Brazilian style steakhouses, Faisa is one of those places where the meat keeps coming until you're so full you just fall over and plant your face onto the plate in delicious exhaustion.
The only reason the Faisca gets 4 stars and not 5 is, typical of all the food in El Sal, the seasoning is timid for my taste. However, that did not stop me from making a total fool out of myself by eating 2 or 3 servings of whatever they put in front of me. I saw several comments on the desserts but none of my party had the stomach space to eat them. I recommend this place, you'll have a good time there, the service is great and the meat is cooked perfectly, albeit underseasoned for my taste. I'd certainly go again.

Thank you so much for your awesome review! We are very glad to know that you enjoyed your experience at Faisca Do Brasil.
We really thank you for this comment, receiving feedback from our guests is very important to us and great service is our top priority, we are going to work on your remarks and we hope to have you with us again in a near future!
We are looking forward to welcoming you in not too distant future.

Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

Hi!
I'm a regular customer at Faisca, I usually like yo go there in special ocassions or make an ocasión special!

We are delighted with your comments and very happy to know that you enjoyed our amazing food and service.
We are looking forward to welcoming you in not too distant future!

Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

This is a great place for a romantic dinner!
The hotel offers valet parking for free and it has a good location!

Thank you very much for taking the time to share the great review about your recent visit to Faisca Do Brasil. We are delighted with your comments and very happy to know that you enjoyed our amazing food, service and valet parking.
We are looking forward to welcoming you in not too distant future, thank you.

Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff. Clean restaurant. Lots of food so go hungry and ready to eat. Don't forget to save room for dessert. I recommend the creme Brule.

Thank you so much for your awesome review!
We are very glad to know that you enjoyed your experience at Faisca Do Brasil. We are looking forward to welcoming you in not too distant future.