“Noisy!”

Ranked #41 of 299 Restaurants in San Salvador
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 16, 2012

The shrimp dish I had featured 8 large shrimp wrapped in bacon and was delicious. I could only eat 4 so had some to share with friends around me. The live music, although nice, was so loud that we were all happy when their performance ended for the night. That's the only thing that keeps Los Cebollines from getting at least 4 stars from me. We've been there several times, and the food is always great.

There are newer reviews for Los Cebollines

Reviewed February 16, 2012

The beer selection/price was great. If you have been backpacking for the past month, eat here for a very casual environment (plastic booths) and cheap beer (by the yard)

Reviewed January 18, 2012

I'm a Canadian whose background is entirely 100% Salvadorean. Call me bias but I think that Salvadorean cuisne is the best. I. Love. This.Mexican. Restaurant. The food is AMAZING. Great location. Great Prices. Great service. Get the appetizer platter with the best bites of food you will ever have, "would you like to have that drizzled in cheese?" "WOULD I?!?!". At first I thought it was a rhetorical question. Beer comes from this huge keg RIGHT ON YOUR TABLE. And the place is beautiful, with live music on the weekends. I think I ate there 9 times for the week I was staying in San Salvador.

Reviewed January 11, 2012

This is a very good overall restaurant, but the branch at the La Gran Via shopping center really disappoints! Slow service, noisy environment. When the service is below par, even the food does not satisfy fully. I still recommend to try it at other locations, though!

1  Thank Eduardo P
Reviewed January 6, 2012

The Food here was great! a bit overpriced but really good.