“A great place for a coffee”

Las Brumas Grill Cafe
Ranked #18 of 301 Restaurants in San Salvador
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 30, 2012

This could be one of the great places to take a coffee in El Salvador, and of course display a good view of the city.

Reviewed May 18, 2012

After viewing the volcano we stopped here on our way back down the mountain. The restaurant has indoor and outdoor seating with tables that will accomodate large groups or intimate romantic meals. The gardens are wonderful, the view of the city, excellent. I had the tenderloin steak with fresh grilled vegetables and was very happy. It was cooked perfectly (medium - nice and pink inside) and seasoned nicely. No added salt, pepper or steak sauce needed). The meat was tender, the vegetables delicious. I heard much the same from my companions about the chicken. I would absolutely go back!

Reviewed March 30, 2012

Nice view to the city from San Salvador volcano, good food, great service, walk around in the surrounding gardens, weather is really nice, not so hot as the rest of San Salvador and quite close to the city.

Reviewed March 30, 2012

Las Brumas is a ways out of San Salvador, up into the mountains, with incredible panoramic views of San Salvador and Santa Tecla. It is about a twenty minute drive up steep, winding mountain roads, but well worth the trip to get there.

It is an old hacienda with open patios with tables, and a large finca with beautiful landscaping and trails. Though we went with family, this would make an excellent place for a romantic date, and I suspect it would be stunning in the evening as well.

The food was good, and reasonably priced, though higher than many other places we visited in San Salvador, and the portions were smaller than we had gotten used to, as well. Still, no complaints! Everyone cleaned their plates. The service was also exceptional--quick and very friendly. Bathrooms were lovely as well, though there were only two bathrooms available for ladies, and I assume only two available for men as well (though I didn't check).

I would highly recommend this place, and it will go in my memory books as one of my favorite restaurants in El Salvador and certainly one I'd like to visit again when we return.

Reviewed February 23, 2012

Before or after visiting San Salvador's volcanic crater, stop by this gem for a real treat. Reservations are essential on Fri/Sat/Sun. Wide variety of dishes, all well prepared and very family friendly.

1  Thank PadanMontreal