“Seafood on the cheap”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
“Seafood on the cheap”
Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

All and all this was a great value. Good seafood dishes but a bit unorganized and difficult to get waiters attention. Very noisy so would not be good for business dinners, but a nice casual spot to walk to if your staying locally.

sonsonate
“Great experience for a relaxed evening”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

My wife and I wanted a place to just have a decent meal in a good place, we had seen this restaurant in the past but had never stopped for a meal, so we did.
We were greeted and observed that the tables overlooking the zona rosa street were taken, so we sat down in the center room.

The waiters were on top of their service and very friendly, in the middle of the meal I looked up to get our waiter's attention and before I knew it Paty (who we later found out is the manager of the location) was asking what can she do for us.

The meal was very good and a good price. We enjoyed the experience so much that we are booking the restaurant's karaeoki bar for my wife's birthday.

Paty later sat down to talk to us and is easy to tell that she is the person responsible for the restaurant and the employees.

Take care of yourself.......... first.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank jmoyo1
Guatemala City, Guatemala
“Great food, but unorganized service for large group.”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We had lunch at La Hola while in San Salvador and really enjoyed the food. It was actually really good food! However, I only gave the restaurant 4 stars because we were a large group, 13 of us, and the food was brought out at different intervals and one of my nephews didn´t get his order until after the rest of us had already eaten. The servers were really nice and brought us a few appetizers on the house while we waited for our food which took forever so I can´t really lower the score because we were such a large group and the restaurant was packed. We ordered ceviches, oysters, baked conchas, Hawaiian shrimp (my favorite!), fried calamari, and plantain strips with shrimp and everything was really yummy. We would definitely go back to eat there again.

Visited July 2013
Wheaton, Illinois
“Good Food, Bit Noisy”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Food here was good. I had lobster that was prepared very well with nice spice. Miniscule baked potato Seated near very very noisy group that almost spoiled the evening. Without them there or handled the atmosphere would have been fine. Service painfully slow but very pleasant. Locate very close to Hilton where I was staying. A short safe walk so that helped.

• Visited June 2013
Lakewood, Ohio
“Great Food”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This is a great place to eat, Simple decor but the seafood was great, I had the lobster and was grilled and very good. My friend who does not care for seafood ordered a Chicken Pizza and I tried it and it was one of the best pizzas I have eaten. The service was fine and there are alot of choices on the menu.

Visited May 2013