- clean and friendly (staff 100 percent nice)
- the area is OK, in a safe part of the city
- design furnitures (almost like a boutique hotel)
- plesant common spaces, including a terrace and a small garden
- bad sound insulation (i.e. if the neighbours watch the tv. At least, that was our
- small bathroom
I was uncertain, maybe they deserve a 5 star review, not just 4. But 80 dollars, I found it quite pricey. Maybe because I just arrived from Nicaragua, where it is impossible to pay that price. Well, it seems that in San Salvador prices for tourists are really high, so guess I'm wrong.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a new and modern hotel, located in one of the most important area of San Salvador (Colonia Escalon). In Villa del Angel we offer a personalized attention, comfortable rooms and all our help to make your business or pleasure trip the best that you ever have. You can rent a car with us, or take a tour in different areas of the country. Laundry, lunch, dinners, drinks all of that you can take in the hotel. For your convinience, just crossing the Street you can find GALERIAS, a nice and modern shopping center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Villa del Angel Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Angel Hotel El Salvador/San Salvador