All reviewsenglish speaking managerel salvadormission tripbeds were comfortablefirst floorgreat place to staythe hotel staffvery nice hotelthe air conditioningshopping mallcentral americaescalondocumentswifiselectoscerealcleanliness
Reviewed May 28, 2018

My mother and I visited El Salvador in mid-May for one week to visit family. The Morrison Hotel staff were very welcoming and accommodating from the check in to check out experience.

Our room was on the first floor and was quiet and clean. We settled in nicely with our suitcases and bags. The room had a good-sized bathroom and the shower head had cool water to bring down the sizzle of the beautiful Salvadorean sun AND warm water, which was nice since thats what my mother and I were accustomed to.

During the daytime, the street can be very busy and there is much movement. If you need to take a taxi, the front desk can call one for you. The taxi driver we rode with was very friendly. If you'd like to do some shopping there is a Grocery (Super Selectos) and Walmart within walking distance and Galerías (which is a large shopping mall with food court and movie theater) . There are also some eateries close by too.

Moving on to food...the hotel has a beautiful and roofed patio for breakfast and dinner. Breakfast has 4 plates to choose from --we had the opportunity to try all of them and they were all delicious and served various taste palates: you can choose from plain cereal to a more típico breakfast!

and lastly staff...everyone was so friendly! They have an incredibly friendly staff and we are very appreciative of their attentiveness. We left yesterday 19/05/18, and hope to return soon!
- Sra. Lillian and Hija

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Morrison Hotel d, Gerente at Morrison Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2018

Thank you dear Lillian for your comment, We appreciate a lot your time to share your experience with other travelers. We will wait for you and your Daughter for your next trip to El Salvador. See you soon!

Reviewed April 26, 2018 via mobile

I loved my stay at this hotel. The staff is shper friendly, and it is in a great location. Close to all the centric places of the city. The breakfasts they offer are really good. Really happy with this place and I'll be definitely going there again.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled solo

Dear Carlos thank you so much for you comment, we'll be here waiting for you. Best Regards

Reviewed December 25, 2017

Three (3) day stay from 12/23/17 - 12/26/17. Visted with my wife and enjoyed our stay. The room is decent size, wifi, couch,small desk,with small bathroom-but everything you need. Stayed on 1st floor in room 106. Rooms are clean and staff are attentive. Neat art work inside hallways and rooms with a small patio, chairs,and pool in back. The local cafe and restaurant are either walking-distance or just a five dollar cab ride less than a few minutes away. Walking distance from “La Galerias”where you can shop or go to nearby restaurants. Since trip was short we didn’t partake in the free continental breakfast but I will definitely return with more time and enjoy it.

Would return and recommend this to anyone.

Thanks!

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DavidBar214
Reviewed December 22, 2017

Enjoyed a great 2 night stay at this lovely hotel in the center of San Salvador.
Lots of shopping and food outlets within easy walking distance.
The hotel set up my airport transfer both to the hotel and back to the airport.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

The staff was great!
Very friendly and always welcoming us when we were going back to the hotel.
Really appreaciated it!
Too bad for the rest.
Wifi didn't work properly, cleanliness (especially of the bathroom) left me disappointed.
One morning I had to have breakfast with just a banana because they ran out of milk for the cereals and didn't have any other kind of fruit nor orange juice. Wouldn't have been a problem If I would have liked salty breakfast as they were offering also typical food (like pupusas) or other things like scrambled eggs, rice and beans or French toasts. Unfortunately I cannot eat salty things at morning and this left me with no other option than eating one banana.
A hotel should never ran out of something! Especially when it doesn't offer a breakfast buffet with a lot of choice.
I'm really sorry that my stay wasn't as I was expecting, despite the great kindness of its staff.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Morrison Hotel d, Manager at Morrison Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2017

Dear La_dils

Thank you very much for choosing us for your stay in San Salvador.
We truly appreciate the time you have taken to give us your valuable feedback on our services.

Firstly, we apologize for the inconvenience during your stay especially, our service for breakfast. In general, we provide breakfast to the guests based on menu ;however, in the case our guests have problem with what we offer, we reconsider and provide the guests the special menu upon requests to substitute. We were very sorry to hear that we could not have communicated very well about giving you better option and service. Please accept our sincere apologies.
All the inconvenience you have mentioned were notified and shared with our team and we appreciate you giving us detailed experience so that we could rectify our fault and discuss the problems to improve our level of service.
Also We are very pleased to know that our hotel team made you feel welcomed.

We would be pleased to see your return to Morrison Hotel and allow us the opportunity to give you the service to make always your stay confortable.
Sending you warm greetings from Morrison Hotel team