“I miss this place already! (Ya Extrano este lugar!)” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Morrison Hotel de la Escalon

Morrison Hotel de la Escalon
Ranked #6 of 53 Hotels in San Salvador
Los Angeles, California, United States
“I miss this place already! (Ya Extrano este lugar!)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

This place was great and from the beggining, I felt right at home. The staff were friendly, funny, and humble. The breakfast in the morning is amazing. Twice I had my clothes washed and they would fold everything nicely and have it ready for me in no time. The security guard was great and was always looking to help and answer any questions. When I come back to El Salvador, this is where I will stay!- Eli Flores

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Lead E
MorrisonHotel D, Manager at Morrison Hotel de la Escalon, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Home away from home..that's the name of our game. Thank you so much for your review. We enjoy making our customers happy. Hope to see you back again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

I am totally satisfied with this hotel, De la Escalon. What stuck out the most was definitely the service. The employees were very friendly and accommodating. My hotel room was very clean and well-arranged. The hotel is in a perfect setting and within walking distance of a lot of sites in San Salvador, so I could easily access to like everywhere such as restaurants, shopping centers, and so. I wish to go this hotel again and again. Thanks for providing me the great service.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Pelican0704
Thank you for the very nice review. We take pride in our hotel, especially service and cleanliness. Hope to see you back in the future!
Reseda, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

Thanks to Gretchen, Dora, and all other staff members, my stay at the Morrison Hotel felt like I never left home. I was impressed by the friendliness and excellent custormer service. The staff was helpful in hiring a driver and making recommendations to make my trip a huge success. I plan on staying there every time I go back there. It is located in a great neighborhood close to restaurants, shopping centers, and othr places of interest.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Rosa Sabina M
Your sweetness was appreciated throughout our hotel. We enjoyed serving you and look forward to your return visit! Thank you very much for the great review!
Santa Rosa, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012 via mobile

Thank you to the previous reviewers, you are the reason I selected this hotel and you didn't steer me wrong. The Hotel de la Escalon is small, and very friendly. It seems to be close to just about everything. What makes it really special for me is how they go above and beyond for the guests. I got to have a personally guided tour of the volcano by Gretchen and her daughter Anna and it was wonderful. Camilo (hope I spelled that correctly) and Gretchen love what they do, and it's reflected in how you're treated at their hotel. Two thumbs up from me

• Stayed September 2012
2 Thank ronworf911
Thank you so much for the great review. We enjoyed seeing the boqueron with you. Hope all is well for you, and see ya on your next trip down!...G
Santa Rosa, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012 via mobile

I like this little bed & breakfast. It is centrally located in San Salvador. The staff goes above and beyond and are always friendly, with a smile on the face. The room I had is a single, and i'll admit that it is small, but cozy and clean. The hotel has a pool, but it's more for cooling off than swimming as it is quite small, and there is a hot tub attached. They give you multiple breakfast choices and it's quite good. I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank ronworf911
What an excellent and informative review. Thank you so much!
Guatemala City, Guatemala
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

I felt really good visitng El Salvador and stayed at this hotel ! that I guess is visited for a lot of people of Guatemala because it´s nice and am glad to tell everyone the same things. Thank you very much for you hospitality ! ! !

Sweeet

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Ben C
HOTELDELAESCALON, Manager at Morrison Hotel de la Escalon, responded to this review, September 12, 2012
Great people !! We love what we do!!!!!! Thank you!
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

I stayed here a week while visiting family and friends.The staff overall was exceptionally helpful. Doris the receptionist was very pleasant and assisted our every need. Our Tour Guide Gretchen was the best. We saw some of the most amazing and breathe taking sceneries El Salvador has to offer. Breakfast service was really good too. I highly recommend Morrison de La Escalon on your next trip to El Salvador.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family