“Excellent Hotel”

Morrison Hotel de la Escalon
Ranked #8 of 55 Hotels in San Salvador
Reviewed July 9, 2012

The attention of the personal it´s amazing. It´s a clean and confortable hotel.

Room Tip: I prefer a first level room.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed July 5, 2012

Comfortable rooms, great service, good price! Location is great too. Staff is very helpful, willing to make your stay as trouble free as possible. Good food and drinks at the hotel, great breakfast. Totally recommended place to stay!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank Pedro M
Reviewed July 3, 2012

This Hotel is sure to open up The Doors to a splendid property with its soothing colors, magnificent views and well thought out layouts. I stayed here visiting family and it was well worth the experience; The staff are very cordial and helpful in case you need some direction once you get here because in The End: "there are things known and unknown...and in between..." you will find this great hotel.

Cheers!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Dennes H
HOTELDELAESCALON, Manager at Morrison Hotel de la Escalon, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2012

Thank you Sir .... obviously this is a man with the doors of perception open

Reviewed July 2, 2012

My first visit to El Salvador was amazing for one reason, the staff at the Morrison hotel! They treated me like family and went above and beyond any request I needed. The rooms were exceptionally clean and the laying out and reading on the patio by the pool was my favorite part of the day, next to the amazing breakfast! I can't stress how at home I felt at the hotel. The staff knew me by name after the first day and treated me like a guest in their home! Every day I would ask them what I should do, where I should go, how should I get there, and the staff would plan my day, give me tips and do anything in their power to make sure my visit, not only to the hotel, but to San Salvador would be amazing. I even got an amazing history lesson on the country! I can honestly say that if it wasn't for the Morrison and it's staff, my trip to San Salvador would not have been nearly as amazing. I can't wait to go back! There's not a doubt in my mind where and who I'll be staying with.

Room Tip: get one facing the backyard patio!
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TheW0lf
Reviewed June 30, 2012

We loved staying here during our honeymoon. They serve a great breakfast and everything is very clean. It was so comfortable and personal that it felt like family taking care of you. I highly recommend it. We know exactly where we're staying next time!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank imherbal
Reviewed June 29, 2012

I have come to El Salvador to visit a friend for a week of vacation. We decided to stay at the Morrison based on the good reviews. And we were super pleased! Great super friendly and attentive service, clean, safe and an excellent location. When i come back again I will definitely want to stay there again!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Inna Q
Reviewed June 28, 2012

We had a great stay it was really homey and comfy. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was a nice size and very clean. It's also centrally located- close to everything. Breakfast was delicious! We look forward to staying here again!!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple