“Very good ceviche”

Ranked #167 of 305 Restaurants in San Salvador
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Excellent ceviche, very fresh and tasty and good main courses. The inside of the restaurant is a little bit gloomy and over-airconditioned but the terrace is very nice. Very friendly and helpful staff.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Five us tried this restaurant upon the recomendation of a client. None of us spoke Spanish and they didn't speak English. But, the meal was wonderful. I know nothing about Peruvian food. However, everything I tried I found to be fantastic. I wish I knew the names of the dishes that I had. There was an appetizer with chicken salad that was one of the best things I've ever eaten. The entre' was sirloin steak cut in strips in an extrememly flavorful sauce, served with grilled vegetables, fried pototes and rice. Then for dessert....a huge serving of goodness that I think was dos leches. It was a heavy pudding consistency topped with a heavy whipped cream. And as I say, it was pure goodness. I go to El Salvador about three times per year. This place will be at the top of the list each time.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Since i am half peruvian, I was picky. I ordered Aji de Gallina and asked for fresh aji, and surprise, they brought the fresh aji to see before cooking my plate. The sea food was incredible. The Causa was out of this world. The only thing I missed was my inka cola.

You can tell the owner/chef, puts his heart and soul into his creation.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

A very nice restaurant with excellent service and top quality food. At the top of the cost range, but few places in San Salvador are inexpensive. Seafood and steaks are excellent quality and the peruvian dishes are authentic (that's coming from my friends who lived in Peru for several years.) Wine assortment is first rate, but again not inexpensive. Expect $50 pp, more if you splurge on expensive wines and add dessert. Small bar in a separate area near the entrance seemed dark and not inviting.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Waiters tried to push the dearest wine available but the food was a joy. Stuffed squid was delicious - mixed platter to begin was also very good. Fish was wonderfully fresh - really good although not cheap.