Open today: 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Very knowledgeable, efficient, on-time, friendly...

I did a 3-hour tour with Sviatoslava. She is the manager of this tour agency. She is wonderful... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
SebastienD1620
Terrific!

I booked 1.5 days in Kiev (and my trip to Chernobyl) with this wonderful company. All tours were... read more

Reviewed June 10, 2019
marilyns487
via mobile

All reviews former residence historical sights private residence great guide walking tour excellent tour private tour guide olga traditional ukrainian food in depth knowledge speaks perfect english bar tour three hours champions league miniature museum pechersk lavra ukrainian history
Selected filters
Reviewed March 20, 2019 via mobile

Thanks to kyivfriendly.com for great tour through bars and clubs in Kyiv. It was amazing three hours with guide Olga who did great job guiding through Kyiv and giving useful information about this city. Thanks Olga

Date of experience: March 2019
Svyatoslava1, Владелец at Kiev Friendly Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2019

Dear Dainis,

Thank you for choosing us!
We hope to see you back in Kyiv ;)

Reviewed January 28, 2019

This is my second time visiting Kyiv and I can say this Touring Agency as well as our guides were awesome. Right from the get go, after arriving by train from Lviv to Kyiv our transfers were there on time to greet the six of us traveling together. This was a big concern for us as we are seniors. The drivers they use are also very cautious and courteous and we were lucky enough to have them there at our very early departure a few days later. And I mean early!!! We booked our first tour which was a walking tour where we visited many many highlights of this beautiful city. Olga was prompt, very knowledgeable and also concerned about our needs as seniors and because we were a large group would stop and answer questions as they came up. I won't go into all the sites that we saw, but please do take her recommendations on places to eat. Amazing!!! Next day we visited the Kyiv Pechersk Lavra and Olga encouraged us to see the catacombs. Don't be intimidated as this was a wonderful experience and not anything like Rome's catacombs. Third day was booked with Slava and off we went to Mezhyhirya. O.K. - another amazing – don't miss seeing how “The Rich & Famous” live. Thank you all at the Kiev Friendly Tours – AMAZING!

Date of experience: October 2018
Svyatoslava1, Owner at Kiev Friendly Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2019

Thank you so much for your warm review! We are really happy you’ve enjoyed our service and guide’s work! We are looking forward to seeing you back again in Kyiv some day :)

Best regards, Slava and Olga

Reviewed January 12, 2019 via mobile

I give Olga 5 stars, she was an excellent,knowledge guide in my visits to Kyiv. I will definitely recommend her for your discovery tours around the city.

Date of experience: August 2018
Svyatoslava1, Owner at Kiev Friendly Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2019

Thank you so much for your comment!
Olga sends you hugs!
From the owner of Kyiv friendly tours I want to thank you for choosing us!

We are always glad to see you back in Kyiv!

Reviewed January 12, 2019 via mobile

We visited the ex-president estate in early January. Our guide Olga was fantastic in providing a thorough review of the estate, plus we had round trip transportation to/from downtown Kiev. Olga was friendly, informative, and is a great guide in English. We highly recommend Kiev Friendly and Olga for anyone who wants to see not just this particular site outside Kiev, but any place in Ukraine to gain historical knowledge of a city with lots of culture and friendly people!

Date of experience: January 2019
Svyatoslava1, Владелец at Kiev Friendly Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2019

Thank you very much for your comment!
Olga and I are sending you hugs! We are looking forward to seeing you again in Ukraine

Best wishes,

Kiev friendly tours

Reviewed December 7, 2018 via mobile

I’m a passionate traveler with keen interest in people, culture, lifestyle aside the natural
Beauty a place has to offer. And it’s become a practice to get a local tour guide wherever I go. Hence ‘Kiev friendly tours’ whilst in Kiev! The owner Ms. Slava is very professional, prompt and delivers what she says. My confidence in them leaped when we met Olga Karpenko our companion for three days. Lovely, lively, knowledgeable, patient are just a few words to describe Olga. Seeing and understanding Kiev through her was memorable. Anyone could show you places and sights but when you put your heart out ....that’s an experience! With her, through her..I could feel the pulse of Kiev and it still throbs in me...thank you Slava & Olga!

Date of experience: November 2018
Svyatoslava1, Владелец at Kiev Friendly Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2018

Dear Sanju,

Thank you much for your comment! We were happy to have you on our tours! Always glad to meet you again in Ukraine ;)

Olga and Slava