Open today: 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Mezhyhirya Residence Tour - ‘The Palace of Corruption’

The delightful and hugely knowledgable Slava, the owner of Kyiv Friendly Tours and our guide to the... read more

Reviewed February 26, 2020
JamieMacpherson
Olympic Stadium Tour

Our guide Olga was simply amazing. So kind & helpful. Even when we ran a little late after getting... read more

Reviewed December 13, 2019
Kenahern
Kyiv (Kiev), Ukraine
via mobile

All reviews walking tour recent history guide olga in depth knowledge excellent tour traditional ukrainian food olympic stadium bar tour speaks perfect english three hours fascinating tour miniature museum sophia's cathedral golden gate hour tour motherland monument beautiful city
Selected filters
Reviewed May 3, 2016 via mobile

Kyiv friendly it's more then tour guide .y do old town tour and night live tour.y had amazing time at kiev thanx Kyiv friendly .but if you need help with something at stranger country you never be. than slava from Kyiv friendly best person to help you.y can not wait to book my next tour at kiev next time.

Date of experience: April 2016
KyivFriendly, Владелец at Kiev Friendly Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2016

Dear Sebastian, thank you much for your comment! Your light house souvenir is a warm reminder of you! Hope to see you back again!

Reviewed May 3, 2016

Hello fellow travelers- If you are coming to the Ukraine and want to have some great fun visiting interesting places in the Ukraine, just take a minute and book a tour with Slava at Kyiv Friendly Tours. I can assure you that she will do her very best to make your journey to the Ukraine a pleasant one; just like she did for me! I would recommend her services to anyone who wants to have a wonderful time.

Date of experience: April 2016

Thank you so much for your comment! Hope to see ypu back again!

Reviewed May 1, 2016

I was fortunate enough to have two personalised tours over two days with Slava, owner and tour guide with KFT. She is the best tour guide I have ever had. She is knowledgeable, friendly, speaks perfect english, and went way beyond what I would have expected by helping me with a little problem i was having in Kyiv. We visited Mezhugirya and the "Honka" house of ex president Yanukovych on first day, and second day we visited the Kiev Fortress and the state aviation museum. Both days were fantastic and very interesting and fun. I rate Slava and her company 10/10; She is the best.

Date of experience: March 2016

Dear Alan,
It is so cute Im reading your comment now, when we are planning your trip back in Kyiv! See you soon!

Reviewed April 30, 2016 via mobile

Sviatoslava was an absolutely wondeful tour guide - she gave me just the right amount of information, went at a good pace and was very friendly and approachable. Her recommendations of places to eat were fantastic.
The tour itself covers many of the interesting sights in Kiev and is a perfect way to familiarise yourself with the city on your holiday. I would definitely recommend.

Dear Vanja,

Thank you for your comment! You are always welcome back in Ukraine!

Reviewed April 30, 2016

Kyiv Friendly tours organised 2 trips for us. Slava, our guide and owner of Kyiv Friendly tours was wonderful to deal with. My emails were answered quickly and she was very flexible with last minute changes. She is incredibly friendly and knowledgeable. The first tour was a trip to Mezhyhiya, Yanukovych's vast estate. The tour was fantastic. We spent over an hour inside the mansion. Slava knew when to give us information and when to step back and let us experience on our own. We also toured the grounds via a golf cart that had been arranged for us. Slava was very flexible and quickly agreed to drop our group off in city after the trip was finished. We were all impressed with this trip. The next day, Slava took 2 of our group on a tour of the Lavra. Our guests were once again charmed and impressed with Slava and her knowledge. I would highly recommend Kyiv Friendly tours and Slava to anyone who is visiting Kyiv.

Date of experience: April 2016

Sydney, thank you for your comment and trust! It is such a pleasure to cooperate with you! Looking forward our next tours!