“We love Kyiv Friendly Tours!”

Kiev Friendly Tours
Ranked #16 of 157 Tours in Kiev
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Kyiv Friendly tours are a mix of engaging adventure and cultural experiences. Wide variety of walking and driven city tours with English speaking guides. Our mission is to make you fall in love with Kiev!
Reviewed April 30, 2016

Kyiv Friendly tours organised 2 trips for us. Slava, our guide and owner of Kyiv Friendly tours was wonderful to deal with. My emails were answered quickly and she was very flexible with last minute changes. She is incredibly friendly and knowledgeable. The first tour was a trip to Mezhyhiya, Yanukovych's vast estate. The tour was fantastic. We spent over an hour inside the mansion. Slava knew when to give us information and when to step back and let us experience on our own. We also toured the grounds via a golf cart that had been arranged for us. Slava was very flexible and quickly agreed to drop our group off in city after the trip was finished. We were all impressed with this trip. The next day, Slava took 2 of our group on a tour of the Lavra. Our guests were once again charmed and impressed with Slava and her knowledge. I would highly recommend Kyiv Friendly tours and Slava to anyone who is visiting Kyiv.

KyivFriendly, Владелец at Kiev Friendly Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2016

Sydney, thank you for your comment and trust! It is such a pleasure to cooperate with you! Looking forward our next tours!

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"olga"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed April 30, 2016

Intellectual, Smart and Chilled-out..Regardless of the reason for your trip, you must spare sometime with Slava. She is an excellent guide with in-depth knowledge of the country. You will not be disappointed.

Thank you Karan! Still have that napkin with my name written in your language! Hope to see you again in Kyiv ;)

Reviewed April 30, 2016

Slava is an awesome guide! She took us to the former Yanukovic estate, showed us around the house and walked with us around the estate. We're really happy we decided to take this tour with her and I'm looking forward to the bar tour next week.

Dear Kalisnik family, sorry answering just now! I follow you on facebook! Sara, you are doing great job!

Reviewed April 30, 2016

I occasionally spend time in Kiev for work and always seek help and entertainment advice from Kiev friendly tour guides.

My last adventure was a trip to Yanukovych's Private Mansion outside the city and I can't imagine doing it without hiring a friendly and informative local guide.

I have greatly enjoyed all the tours I have been on and appreciate the ability to customize the experience to fit my desires. The owner Slava is a delightful person to spend the afternoon with and I hope her business continues to thrive and grow. Kiev has a bright future with young, smart, entrepreneurs like her living there.

I look forward to my next trip to Kiev. I know that with Slava’s help I will find something interesting to do, somewhere delicious to eat, and spend a wonderful afternoon with a friendly local guide.

I will definitely use Kiev Friendly tours again!

Thank you much for your comment! Sorry for answering it just now! You always know who to contact in Kyiv ;)