“Fascinating trip to witness the extreme abuse of wealth and power at Yanukovych's Private Mansion”

Kiev Friendly Tours
Ranked #16 of 157 Tours in Kiev
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Kyiv Friendly tours are a mix of engaging adventure and cultural experiences. Wide variety of walking and driven city tours with English speaking guides. Our mission is to make you fall in love with Kiev!
Reviewed April 30, 2016

I occasionally spend time in Kiev for work and always seek help and entertainment advice from Kiev friendly tour guides.

My last adventure was a trip to Yanukovych's Private Mansion outside the city and I can't imagine doing it without hiring a friendly and informative local guide.

I have greatly enjoyed all the tours I have been on and appreciate the ability to customize the experience to fit my desires. The owner Slava is a delightful person to spend the afternoon with and I hope her business continues to thrive and grow. Kiev has a bright future with young, smart, entrepreneurs like her living there.

I look forward to my next trip to Kiev. I know that with Slava’s help I will find something interesting to do, somewhere delicious to eat, and spend a wonderful afternoon with a friendly local guide.

I will definitely use Kiev Friendly tours again!

KyivFriendly, Владелец at Kiev Friendly Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2016

Thank you much for your comment! Sorry for answering it just now! You always know who to contact in Kyiv ;)

All reviews