Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from $59.28
from $356.75
from $37.23
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 19, 2019

The tour was really something special you usually can't do. It will take you a little bit out of your comfort zone but I promise you it is worth it :).
People with claustrophobia should look for something else as described. But if you don't mind tight tunnels and you like to experience the extreme, go for it!

Reviewed November 14, 2019

Wow, this trip was just amazing, Max is a great tour guide, really knows his stuff.
Very helpful and very knowledgable.
All in all a fab few hours exploring the depths of Kiev. I was thinking I was going to crawling on my hands and knees thankfully this wasn’t the case, more of a low stoop with some very low ceilings.
As a tip do not go in your best clothes, wear sensible outfits that you don’t mind getting a bit mucky. Don’t forget to wear a belt to hold your gum boots up.
I would highly recommend this to anybody who wants to have a break from the norm.
10/10

Reviewed November 14, 2019

This was by far the best thing we did in Kiev on our journey to Chernobyl. I wish there were some longer tours with these people, even something more "hardcore".

Max is the kind of guy you would go anywhere with.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed November 14, 2019 via mobile

Me and my friends had a great time during the tour. Our guide was really friendly and had a lot of interresting stories. The tour was one of the coolest things we did in Kiev. It’s an activity for the more adventurous people among us: crawling through narrow spaces, darkness,... I would not recommend it to children or people who are not in great condition.

Reviewed November 11, 2019 via mobile

Make a change from boring museums and live a little! This was an amazing time learning about a culture of explorers and adventure.