Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from $59.39
from $357.44
from $37.30
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 14, 2019 via mobile

Me and my friends had a great time during the tour. Our guide was really friendly and had a lot of interresting stories. The tour was one of the coolest things we did in Kiev. It’s an activity for the more adventurous people among us: crawling through narrow spaces, darkness,... I would not recommend it to children or people who are not in great condition.

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed November 11, 2019 via mobile

Make a change from boring museums and live a little! This was an amazing time learning about a culture of explorers and adventure.

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed November 11, 2019 via mobile

This experience was a break neck tour of subterranean kiev. Our guide (Max?) passionate, funny and well informed about the underground drainage tunnels of Kiev and the usage and protocols of the old Civil Defense Nuclear bunkers. We never felt unsafe and the provided gear meant we were only slightly dirty coming out! People over 6ft might struggle with the shorter ceiling passages that require you to bend over significantly. All in all, a great and informative tour in a challenging location!

Reviewed November 6, 2019 via mobile

This was simply great. The tunnels were a fun activity to explore, not too physical (a bit tougher to crouch-walk when you're 6' 4" but still easily done) as you went through them. Max's English was perfect and he was very knowledgeable about the Kyiv underground. The second aspect of the trip at the Cold War Bunker was superb. It was Untouched and real history surrounding you instead of in an exhibition behind a glass case. Highly recommend if you're visiting Kyiv.

Reviewed October 30, 2019

My start began awfully as I was dropped to incorrect destination and as a result missed my tour. Vlad from Urbex put me touch with Max (tour guide) and rescheduled me to the following day's tour, and I am so thankful he did. It was an outstanding tour! Being under Kiev in those tunnels and the underground bunker were well worth it. I highly recommend to any that visit Kiev.
Thank you again Vlad and Max. Max you done a great job as guide. 5 stars.

Date of experience: October 2019