Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from $59.55
from $358.40
from $37.40
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 30, 2019

My start began awfully as I was dropped to incorrect destination and as a result missed my tour. Vlad from Urbex put me touch with Max (tour guide) and rescheduled me to the following day's tour, and I am so thankful he did. It was an outstanding tour! Being under Kiev in those tunnels and the underground bunker were well worth it. I highly recommend to any that visit Kiev.
Thank you again Vlad and Max. Max you done a great job as guide. 5 stars.

Reviewed October 26, 2019

We had a private 8-people and the other 7 had no idea what we were going to do. Max did an awesome job with us. Guys had a really unique experience!

Reviewed October 25, 2019 via mobile

We highly recommend this Kiev Urbex Tour to the drain tunnels and a bunker to everyone who wants to see different things than usually. Our guide Max was really good and told many special things about the tunnels and bunker. 3 hours tour went so fast, sneaking around was really fun and excitement! At tunnels you need special "rubbershoes", which they'll give you, and also gloves and torche are included.

We would like to go more to the different local ug and abandoned places with them, please organize them more!

Reviewed October 25, 2019 via mobile

Max is a great guide and the tour we had with him was amazing
It is very recommended
Both the tunnels and the abandoned bunker was an experience that we never had before and we recommend on it for all of our friends, the kids liked it very much as well

Reviewed October 24, 2019

Very cool and exciting tour. Nice guide that knows a lot about the places we visited. I can really recommend it!

1  Thank Irisw33