Open today: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Ways to Experience Kiev Walking Tours
from $36.94
More Info
All reviews free walking tour great tour morning tour beautiful city informative tour perfect english would highly recommend this tour lavra monastery interesting stories private tour two hours an excellent guide thank you very much ukrainian history soviet era independence square anastasia
Selected filters
Reviewed January 2, 2016

When visiting a new city I always take a walking tour to get my bearings and an introduction to the city. The one in Kiev was by far the best I have taken. I enjoyed the first tour so much, I returned for a second the following weekend. Vlad is an excellent tour guide, he is so knowledgeable and passionate about the city and the tour was incredibly interesting. He is very friendly and will go out of his way to answer any questions or offer any help or advice to travellers.
I thoroughly recommend taking a tour, it's the perfect way to become acquainted with Kiev.

Date of experience: December 2015
Reviewed January 2, 2016

Could not recommend more highly. We were in Kyiv for 3 days and began with a tour of the city with Ludmila whose English and knowledge of the city was excellent. More importantly she was the friendliest tour guide you could hope to have and was extremely flexible, fitting the tour around what we found most interesting (and actually extending it much longer than planned to show us everything we'd asked about). Ludmila's son, Vlad, joined the tour later, and was equally wonderfully warm, friendly and a pleasure to be with.

Taking the tour and meeting Ludmila and Vlad made the trip for us - and made us want to return one day (in part just to visit them!). We're still in touch with both of them, which is testament to how genuinely friendly they are! Would recommend this trip as a must to anyone visiting Kiev.

Date of experience: February 2015
Reviewed January 2, 2016 via mobile

We booked a tour to get to know more about the latest revolution and what it ment for the people of Ukraine. Vlad gave us a perfect tour explaining many things in perfect English. Definitely would recommend his company for tours, he really goes the extra mile to make it a good experience!

Date of experience: January 2016
Reviewed January 1, 2016

I took city tours in lots of countries on all continents. The one in Kiev was the nicest, met people to whom I still keep in touch. After the tour we went for beers with the two guides and some of the tour participants.
Vlad's English was perfect, almost made me feel bad about mine.
Would definitely recommend this tour to my friends.

Date of experience: July 2015
Reviewed December 31, 2015

I did a two months trip around Europe with a friend. We visited more than 25 cities and the first thing we did in most of them was walking tours. So we met Vlad, our awesome guide, on our very first morning in Kiev. The tour was incredibly interesting. So much in fact that we ended up grabbing a lunch with Vlad after the tour, and participated to the second one in the afternoon. I highly recommend it. And make sure you do the tour at the beginning of your visit in the city. It makes things so much easier if you want to explore Kiev on your own afterwards.

Date of experience: July 2015