“An Absolute Must”

Kiev Walking Tours
Ranked #2 of 165 Tours in Kiev
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We offer: FREE TOURS and PRIVATE TOURS: - Lavra Monastery - Museum of Corruption - Street Art EXTREME TOURS: - Chernobyl - Shooting Tours - Missile Base - Kayaking CULINARY TOURS PUB CRAWLS AND NIGHTLIFE TOURS All the details are on our website. Enjoy your holiday in Kiev and we look forward to meeting you soon!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed January 4, 2016

I had a wonderful time in Kiev mostly because of this tour! My friends and I had a very personal tour with a knowledgeable guide that even got us close to the presidential residence (our guide got the guards who at first told us no to finally agree to it). We were very happy with the tour and wished we had more time to take more of them.

All reviews
"free walking tour"
in 17 reviews
"morning tour"
in 6 reviews
"young gentleman"
in 2 reviews
"recommend taking a tour"
"tour covers"
"main sites"
"personal tour"
"wonderful city"

Reviewed January 2, 2016

When visiting a new city I always take a walking tour to get my bearings and an introduction to the city. The one in Kiev was by far the best I have taken. I enjoyed the first tour so much, I returned for a second the following weekend. Vlad is an excellent tour guide, he is so knowledgeable and passionate about the city and the tour was incredibly interesting. He is very friendly and will go out of his way to answer any questions or offer any help or advice to travellers.
I thoroughly recommend taking a tour, it's the perfect way to become acquainted with Kiev.

Reviewed January 2, 2016

Could not recommend more highly. We were in Kyiv for 3 days and began with a tour of the city with Ludmila whose English and knowledge of the city was excellent. More importantly she was the friendliest tour guide you could hope to have and was extremely flexible, fitting the tour around what we found most interesting (and actually extending it much longer than planned to show us everything we'd asked about). Ludmila's son, Vlad, joined the tour later, and was equally wonderfully warm, friendly and a pleasure to be with.

Taking the tour and meeting Ludmila and Vlad made the trip for us - and made us want to return one day (in part just to visit them!). We're still in touch with both of them, which is testament to how genuinely friendly they are! Would recommend this trip as a must to anyone visiting Kiev.

Reviewed January 2, 2016 via mobile

We booked a tour to get to know more about the latest revolution and what it ment for the people of Ukraine. Vlad gave us a perfect tour explaining many things in perfect English. Definitely would recommend his company for tours, he really goes the extra mile to make it a good experience!