“Excellent tours - the only way to see Kiev!”
Review of Kiev Walking Tours

Kiev Walking Tours
Ranked #2 of 169 Tours in Kiev
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We offer: FREE TOURS and PRIVATE TOURS: - Lavra Monastery - Museum of Corruption - Street Art EXTREME TOURS: - Chernobyl - Shooting Tours - Missile Base - Kayaking CULINARY TOURS PUB CRAWLS AND NIGHTLIFE TOURS All the details are on our website. Enjoy your holiday in Kiev and we look forward to meeting you soon!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed December 16, 2015

I booked three private tours before I arrived in Ukraine, as it was my first visit and wanted to get the most out of it. I saw so many different aspects of Kiev, both Vlad and Liudmyla have an immense knowledge of their city. They have an enthusiastic, informal manner, and are adaptable in customising the tours to suit my particular interests. Their command of English is excellent, and they are very easy to get along with. I enjoyed my first break in Kiev so much that I returned three months later, and arranged some more private tours with Kiev Walking Tours. They suggested many more sights "off the beaten track" and not in the tourist guides. Both my visits were in the winter, great for experiencing places such as cave monastery without the crowds (then I saw world class opera and ballet very cheaply in the evenings). Although I found it a safe city, if you don't read Russian or Ukrainian it is essential to use a guide to get the most out of Kiev, and Kiev Walking Tours helped make my holidays unforgettable.

All reviews
"free walking tour"
in 18 reviews
"morning tour"
in 6 reviews
"recommend taking a tour"
"tour covers"
"personal tour"
"couple hours"
"wonderful city"

Reviewed December 15, 2015

Having been traveling for about 45 days or so, I arrived wearily into Kiev late at night with a couple of my friends. After a cup of delicious Instant Coffee, we headed to Maidan Nezalezhnosti (the main square) for a walking tour of the beautiful city of Kiev.

Upon arrival, Vlad (the tour guide) was there to greet us and talk to us as more people arrived for the tour. Vlad took us on a decent pace around the city, lasting for a couple hours. He was able to tell us a lot of interesting history, facts, stories, and answer any questions we had.

Vlad has been the most passionate tour guide I've ever had (I've done 10+ walking tours). Even after the tour, he suggested a place for lunch and ate with all of us while answering questions.

I'm looking forward to taking another tour offered by Vlad in the future.

Reviewed December 15, 2015

Last september i was in Kiev and had the chanse to take apart in the Walking tour.The starting point of the tour is in the Maydan Nezalezhnosti.The tour was fantastic,specially because of our guide Liudmila,she was so helpful,kind and informed about of any attractions and historical sites in the Kiev.I've enjoyed from being in a tour with such a pretty guide and mates.Thank you Liudmila!
Try it,you don't forget it.

Reviewed December 13, 2015

I've had the chance to do a lot of walking tours in Europe, in about 20 countries actually. But I can say without any doubts that the best one was in Kiev! Our guide, Vlad, was really awesome; interesting and friendly. I would definitely recommend it!

See more reviews
Reviewed December 13, 2015 via mobile

Visited Kiev with my friends Cory and Kurt and we had a chance to take a tour from Vlad. Knowledgeable, engaging, funny, and very willing to help. He did everything we could have wanted and more to make sure we had a great time in Kiev. This is clearly someone PASSIONATE about people having a great experience in Kiev. He's not reading a script or just going through the motions. He LOVES his city and knows so much and wants to pass it along. If you have the chance to visit Kiev, you're missing out if you don't get a tour from Vlad and his team. Had a brilliant time then even had some lunch together and got tons more personalized advice for the rest of our trip. Great tour by a brilliant tour guide.