“Excellent Georgian cuisine”
Review of Mama Manana

Mama Manana
Ranked #5 of 2,563 Restaurants in Kiev
Description: "If you want to understand the human, sit down at the same table" always said in my big Georgian family. We love Georgian traditional cuisine, wine and laugh. That’s why I, Manana, linked my live with delicious food. So come to my kitchen and will divide khachapuri with good people. With love, MAMA MANANA Your Georgia in the center of Kyiv #checkinGeorgia
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

When you enter its very lively, warm atmosphere and interior. Nice service from scratch, great smells from the kitchen. Its not expensive. Food is fantastic, khachapuri to die for, fantastic, tender meat, very wide choice of meals. I really recommend to try Georgian food here.

Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

Excellent and reasonable price.
Omelett was good but i got ordinary tea instead of ice tea but it was good anyway

Reviewed October 5, 2018

As soon as you enter the restaurant, you can tell that you are going to enjoy your meal!
Each table gets a complimentary bread with some typical Georgian pastes samples.
They serve a nice variety of starters and main dishes. khachapuri, khinkali and kharcho soup are amazing!!!

Reviewed October 2, 2018

This cafe was recommended to me by my colleague. It was my birthday when i first attended the place.
All the dishes were very delicious. I ate khachapuri in Adjara, sweet khachapuri (with suluguni and pear), shish kebab, khinkali, drank ayran and wine.
Most of all I liked the home red wine - it wasn't cheap, but it was worth it. I got a piece of Napoleon cake with a candle as a birthday surprise from the cafe.
The cake was delicious and the congratulations ceremony was sweet - waiters turned off the light and sang the song "Happy birthday to you".
Afterwards I have attended a culinary master classes on cooking khachapuri Adjara and Georgian wine tasting.
Both of these events were held in a pleasant atmosphere. I was delighted with the organization. I would recommend visiting this cafe for everyone who loves Georgian cuisine.
The food here is really tasty. If you appreciate good service and a pleasant atmosphere - you'll just love it here.

1  Thank Аня К
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

We’ve only had Georgian food a few times but really like it. This was a great place for novices. The food is very good and they have pictures on the menu so you know what you’re getting.

The service was also very good. We had trouble getting a taxi and a woman who works there part-time while going to college waited with us on the street for 10 minutes or so until a taxi finally arrived. That level of customer service is rare and was greatly appreciated.