Book In Advance

from $49.00
More Info
from $199.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 20, 2017

Iryna was professional and courteous. She knew a lot about all of the sites and showed me everything I wanted to see. She brought me to a restaurant with authentic Ukrainian food and brought me to all the landmarks I wanted to see. Her English was fantastic and I felt comfortable with her all day.

Date of experience: October 2017
Iryna G, Manager at Amazing Ukraine, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2017

Thank you Haley!

Reviewed October 13, 2017

I brought my family to Kiev and wanted the assistance of not only a tour guide but someone to help assist me with the language since I don't speak Ukrainian. Iryna provide a complete 3 day schedule for us meeting us at hour hotel, assisting us in advance to get theater tickets, taking us on a real village tour and lunch with some very wonderful people who made delicious Ukrainian food, took us to Lavra Monastery, wonderful restaurants, and just treated us as good friends while we were in a strange Country. Do NOT hesitate hiring Iryina if you want someone that is trustworthy and professional to help you with tours, business assistance, transport in the city, for the airport or even touring outside the City. My wife and two daughter enjoyed her company as well. Thank you Iryna for all your wonderful assistance.

Date of experience: August 2017
Iryna G, Owner at Amazing Ukraine, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2017

I was glad to help you and your lovely family in Ukraine.
I hope our village trip and Ukrainian dancing concert help you to see our Motherland from different sites.

Reviewed August 1, 2017

Me and my colleague took a tour with Iryna and Amazing Ukraine for a day in July. I am interested mainly in military history so she showed us the Central Museum of Armed Forces of Ukraine and Kiev War Museum which was very interesting. We had a very nice walk around Kiev to see the main sights and also took a very tasty traditional lunch.
Iryna has a very charming personality and really love to show and tell history about her city and country for tourists. I will highly reccommend Iryna and Amazing Ukraine for any visitors comming there!

Date of experience: July 2017
Iryna G, General Manager at Amazing Ukraine, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2017

Thank you Martin!
Hope to see you again in Kiev!

Reviewed July 4, 2017

I couldn't be more excited to recommend Iryna and her Cuisine Tour in a Ukranian Village. It was a truly memorable experience and our favorite day from our travels in Ukraine! We were welcomed by a wonderful family and spent the day on their farm where we ate a beautiful traditional meal they prepared farm-to-table. We learned how to cook pieroshkys (and received some hands on experience in the outdoor kitchen learning from our very patient hosts!) We had wonderful conversation with our host family and felt so welcomed into their home - we did not want the day to end!
Iryna also took us to the nearby traditional farmstead home (now museum) of Ukrainian opera singer Ivan Kozlovsky. We went on a personal tour of the museum and grounds given by an excellent village guide who sent us home with CDs of Kozlovsky's music. We felt so wamly wecomed by Iryna and these rural communities only a short travel distance outside Kiev. True Ukrainian experience and one we will never forget!

Date of experience: June 2017
1  Thank MarcusandLaura
Iryna G, Manager at Amazing Ukraine, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2017

Thank you much Marcus and Laura!
The main goal of our tours is to make people feel as guests in Ukraine
We are glad to see you happy)
Enjoy Kozlovsky’s signing
Small part of Ukraine on the other side of the world))

Reviewed June 17, 2017

We had a full schedule seeing a bit of Kiev, Lviv, and Odesa in one week. With a couple over night trains to allow for more day time sight seeing. We had a wide variety of activities, attractions, museums, monasteries and churches, Ukrainian fine dining including entertainment, sea side relaxing, dolphin show, and more. Iryna is excellent and enthusiastic about what she does. She is flexible in adapting to changes in plans, able to plan ahead with her phone, helpful translator, good guide and navigator, can suggest excellent meals and places to eat, and pleasant person to have a conversation with. I cannot say enough wonderful things about her and the tours she gives.

Date of experience: June 2017
Iryna G, Manager at Amazing Ukraine, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2017

Thank you much Ken!
For such a great mark of my guiding work.
I hope you had a good rest in Ukraine and will visit our country again!
Enjoy your trip and safe back home))