Book In Advance

from $199.00
More Info
from $49.00
More Info
All reviews tour guide lavra monastery great tour hike nature alexander hiking english
Reviewed July 4, 2017

I couldn't be more excited to recommend Iryna and her Cuisine Tour in a Ukranian Village. It was a truly memorable experience and our favorite day from our travels in Ukraine! We were welcomed by a wonderful family and spent the day on their farm where we ate a beautiful traditional meal they prepared farm-to-table. We learned how to cook pieroshkys (and received some hands on experience in the outdoor kitchen learning from our very patient hosts!) We had wonderful conversation with our host family and felt so welcomed into their home - we did not want the day to end!
Iryna also took us to the nearby traditional farmstead home (now museum) of Ukrainian opera singer Ivan Kozlovsky. We went on a personal tour of the museum and grounds given by an excellent village guide who sent us home with CDs of Kozlovsky's music. We felt so wamly wecomed by Iryna and these rural communities only a short travel distance outside Kiev. True Ukrainian experience and one we will never forget!

Date of experience: June 2017
1  Thank MarcusandLaura
Iryna G, Manager at Amazing Ukraine, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2017

Thank you much Marcus and Laura!
The main goal of our tours is to make people feel as guests in Ukraine
We are glad to see you happy)
Enjoy Kozlovsky’s signing
Small part of Ukraine on the other side of the world))

Reviewed June 17, 2017

We had a full schedule seeing a bit of Kiev, Lviv, and Odesa in one week. With a couple over night trains to allow for more day time sight seeing. We had a wide variety of activities, attractions, museums, monasteries and churches, Ukrainian fine dining including entertainment, sea side relaxing, dolphin show, and more. Iryna is excellent and enthusiastic about what she does. She is flexible in adapting to changes in plans, able to plan ahead with her phone, helpful translator, good guide and navigator, can suggest excellent meals and places to eat, and pleasant person to have a conversation with. I cannot say enough wonderful things about her and the tours she gives.

Date of experience: June 2017
Iryna G, Manager at Amazing Ukraine, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2017

Thank you much Ken!
For such a great mark of my guiding work.
I hope you had a good rest in Ukraine and will visit our country again!
Enjoy your trip and safe back home))

Reviewed May 20, 2017

Iryna helped me to visit St Sophie Cathedral and all the building surroundings. It was a great moment, very interesting. She was also a great host to enable me to start my tour easily. Very helpful and nice guide. I recommend her.

Date of experience: May 2017
Iryna G, Owner at Amazing Ukraine, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2017

Thank you much!
Hope to see you in Ukraine again!

Reviewed May 15, 2017

Really great service. I really recommend. Our flight got a lot of changes but by the end we had our transfer to the city.

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed April 23, 2017

The tour started at 10 am and until 7 pm we explored the nature in the vicinity of Kyiv. Lovely international company, great guides who will answer all of your questions and not less important very interesting rout. I strongly recommend this particular trip and Iryna as a guide because I believe she had a lot more to show. I`ll definitely will go for another tours with her.

Date of experience: April 2017
Iryna G, Manager at Amazing Ukraine, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2017

Thank you Tanya!
You are more than welcome for our next hiking!