Book In Advance

from $49.00
More Info
from $199.00
More Info
All reviews tour guide lavra monastery great tour hike nature alexander hiking english
Reviewed April 7, 2017 via mobile

The tour started from 8 after we met in the restaurant. We had a drink in restaurant and discussed where to go, and left for independence square. During the walking, Irina was very passionate and professional in introducing the surroundings and we went the old market first and I even bought some delicious meats from the butcher, then we walked to independence square, and it was so great that I will never forget. It is very first hand experience about people during the revolution, and I enjoyed it. I was deeply moved and appreciated her very thoughtful speech. It was a unforgettable experience!

Date of experience: April 2017
Iryna G, Владелец at Amazing Ukraine, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2017

Thank you much for so high rate of my tour
I really appreciated ))

Reviewed March 24, 2017 via mobile

Wonderful and informative, very knowledgeable and happy to adapt to suit the group. If you are looking for a reliable guide look no further.

Date of experience: March 2017
Iryna G, Владелец at Amazing Ukraine, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2017

Thank you guys!
For me it was really pleasure to show you around
Have a great time during your Chernobyl tour!

Reviewed January 5, 2017

Irina is the very nice and friendly person to go around kiev. She knows the place in and out, the knowledge she has about ukraine is amazing and she goes in depth with it. She knows the best coffee shops and also the best pubs in town. Ira is very good with her english. She is very punctual with her time and it eases your nerves when you a person someone like ira and i even made a call at 23:00 hours to ask something from Ira. She is more than a guide and would highly recommend ira if you are visiting Ukraine.

Date of experience: December 2016
Iryna G, Manager at Amazing Ukraine, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2017

Thank you dear Kiran!
It was really great to see you in Ukraine
Hello to country of The Foggy Albion))

Reviewed January 2, 2017 via mobile

İ had a tour with İrina today she is very friendly, her english is perfect and she knows a lot about history ,traditions
İ have the best hours in Kiev i am planing to join her other tours :))

Date of experience: January 2017
Iryna G, Manager at Amazing Ukraine, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2017

Thank you Kenan for so high rate of my touring
For me it was rather interesting to talk with you about different aspects of our life.
Hope to see you again in Ukraine!

Reviewed November 29, 2016

Had 2 days in Kiev arriving Saturday AM, and then leaving Sunday PM on train. I hired Irina for the first day, she picked me up at the airport, drove me to the hotel in Podol. She was very pleasant and spoke good English. Toured to Pechersk Lavra, Church of the Assumption, Golden Dome Church and St Sophia Cathedral. For Dinner went to a Ukrainian restaurant with live Ukrainian folk music. Because the day went so well, I had her guide for another day. Went to the open air museum just outside the city, and to Maidan Nezalezhnosti , Independence Square. Finally on Sunday evening she took me to the train station, helped me find my sleeper car to Lviv. Really made the trip enjoyable and stress free. Highly recommend Irina, also very affordable, but the service was great. Also, she has her own driver, or where we used a taxi, could get me a much lower price than on my own.

Date of experience: October 2016

Thank you Mike!
It was really great to see you smiling in any situation
Happy New Year to all your famely!