“Georgian food on a new level”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Shoti

Shoti
Ranked #7 of 1,836 Restaurants in Kiev
Cuisines: Eastern European
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Romantic, Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Validated Parking, Waitstaff
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Georgian food on a new level”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

During the short visit to Kiev with testing all the new restaurants in Kiev, so far Shoti is on the top of the list. I always had a weak point for Georgian food and never miss the chance to eat some hinkali and chahohbili when I am in Kiev. Shoti brought it to a new level. Nothing that you might expect from outdated USSR theme restaurant. Shoti is Very sophisticated, with minimalistic design, perfectly done menu, charismatic Chef, oven in a dining area and of'course tasty dishes. It was a great dinner experience which I can recommend to all lovers of Georgian food.

Visited July 2014

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Istanbul, Turkey
“Sophisticated Georgian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Menu more sophisticated with rare dishes and avoidance of some inflated dishes such as shaslik. I started witj karcho spicy soup, imeretian katchapouri, kverebi (bull testicles) and stewed vegetable (azhba.,,.,)

Kiev, Ukraine
“Authentic Georgian cuisine in the downtown of Kiev.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014

Very nice place for tasting authentic georgian cuisine. Delicious - all! Especially tasty meat and bread. Unique wine list. Stylishly decorated space.Table is best to book in advance.

1 Thank Talaur
Kiev, Ukraine
“Authentic Georgian cuisine in the downtown of Kiev.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

Community of Madrid, Spain
“An culinary experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2014

I have heard a lot about this place before – from my mother and her friends, mostly, and I was incredibly eager to see the restaurant for myself. Yesterday, I was finally able to. My mom took me out to the new Sergiy Gusovskiy masterpiece – "Shoti."

The restaurant itself is decorated in the best traditions of modernity – a lot of open space, both on the veranda (which is finally open) and inside. The tables and chairs are incredibly comfy, and the veranda is held up by columns made of solid wood.

The waiters were very attentive, we were offered the menu together with the "compliment" – a huge loaf of Georgian shoti bread (speaking of which, if you're aiming for a hearty meal, skip the bread).

I got eggplant roulades with ground walnuts, my mom had pkhali with eggplant for starters. Very quick and tasty. My main course was kverebi – bull testicles with new potatoes (which were out of this wold, taste-wise, regardless of the fact that they're, you know, testicles), my mom had five khinkali. We also shared a Megreli khachapuri (though we couldn't finish it because we were stuffed).

The interior is amazing, when I went to wash my hands inside (we were seated on the terrace), I was very pleasantly surprised. The bathrooms are amazing – the sinks are based on a layer of cobblestones, and the water falls over them from an automatically activated faucet.

We decided to have a smoke before leaving (it's not allowed even on the veranda, so we stepped outside of the restaurant limits), and it started to rain a little. The security guard offered us an umbrella.

The only problem is parking space – there virtually is none, and a lot of people go to the neighbouring Napuli pizzeria and Good Wine grocery shop. Otherwise, perfect.

Will definitely revisit.