“A Wonderful Experience!”

Sherborne ApartHotel
Ranked #27 of 112 Hotels in Kiev
Reviewed March 9, 2013

My husband and I have stayed at the Sherborne Guest House, Kyiv in December 2012. This was our first time at this location but I would absolutely stay there again as it is the best place to live in Kyiv, with a friendly, attentive staff. The service and housekeeping are exceptional. Apartments were spotless, spacious and exactly what we were expecting for. Very central to everything. It is obvious, the employees have been highly trained - they were really helpful, warm and welcoming. If you want convenience to everything in Kyiv, this is a great place. We would definitely stay here again and will recommend it to anyone!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Diana M
Sherborne Guest H, Guest Relations Manager at Sherborne ApartHotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

Dear Diana,

Thank you for your detailed positive review. We are very happy to know that your stay at Sherborne exceeded all your expectations.

We will be happy to have you and your husband as our guests whenever you find time and opportunity to visit Kiev again.

With kindest regards,

Sherborne Guest House Team

Reviewed March 8, 2013

Stayed at Sherborne for business and was the right choice. Great value for the money.
Apartments are clean and spacious and have all the amenities needed. It is centrally located just a short walking distance from main attractions.
Staff is very helpful and available anytime for making guests feel like at home.
I would highly recommend.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank DBinValpa
Sherborne Guest H, Guest Relations Manager at Sherborne ApartHotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post the kind words following your stay with us, we really appreciate it. All the team of Sherborne Hotel is trying hard to provide the best possible service and to read your review is truly the most valuable reward for us.

We thank you once more for your choice and hope to welcome you back at Sherborne whenever your travels will bring you to Kiev .

With kind regards,

Anna Davidenko

Reviewed March 1, 2013

I travel much for business, but Sherborne Guest House is really a great choice and surprise.
I liked staff, service and location: everybody sincerely friendly and helped in every need.
I stayed in two-bedroom apartment of main building, that is very spacious and well furnished.
Location is great: 5 min walk to the nearest metro station, 5 minute drive to Khreshchatyk, the main street of city centre. Thanks to Ania and the staff for let me feel a special guest.
Massimo - Italy

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Massimo74_12

Dear Guest,

On the behalf of our team I would like to thank you for choosing Sherborne Hotel and for posting your warm review on our services. It gives us a great joy to know that we were able to meet all your expectations and that you have enjoyed your stay with us to the fullest. We thank you once more and hope to welcome you back at Sherborne whenever your travels will bring you to Kiev .

Kind regards,

Anna Davidenko

Reviewed February 21, 2013

I just returned from a week long vacation in Kiev last week. This was my first visit to Kiev; and I knew nothing of the city other than what was recommended to me in Lonely Planet. The Sherborne staff, however, made me feel totally at home. I can't thank Sherborne enough for helping to make my vacation in Kiev one of the most pleasurable and satisfying in recent memory.

The hotel staff was could not have been more accommodating. All my requests and for service and assistance while in Kiev were eagerly satisfied. I needed a cell phone when I first arrived in Kiev. So one of the staff members immediately accompanied me to a nearby shopping mall and assisted me throughout the entire purchase and transaction. I also wanted to see the opera the following night; and the Sherborne staff immediately purchased tickets for me so that I wouldn't miss the show. The staff assisted me with several other requests; all of which were met. The staff members asked me every day how I was doing when I left and when I arrived. My room was made up every day. Service couldn't have been better.

The hotel itself was top notch. My room was more like a home away from home than a hotel room. I had my own kitchen in addition to my own bedroom. The mini bar was stocked with all the food and drink I needed. The kitchen was supplied with every item I could ever want: cork screws, dishes, drinking glasses, can openers, utensils, napkins, ect. The location was perfect. I was within 5-10 minute walking distance to several tourist attractions: Lavra, War Museum, Unknown Soldier, Museum of Fine Arts, Museum of Folk Architecture, ect.; all of which are on the same street. So I never got lost. There is also a restaurant and bar across the street from Sherborne which is open 24 hours. I made sure to take advantage of their late night service on a few occasions.

Sherborne is a perfect combination of service and value in Kiev.

Room Tip: First Floor is a good choice for people who don't like walking up stairs.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank david l
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Stayed for a week over the New Year with my boyfriend - first time in Ukraine - didn't know what to expect!
We were picked up at the airport and swiftly brought to the hotel, checked in going straight to bed after jet setting for 15 straight hours...
The rooms were clean, spacious and quiet, considering we were pretty much in city centre.
Before setting out the following morning to hit the city in -20C freezing cold we picked up some maps and guide leaflets from reception, and ask some general tips. The girls were super friendly as they warned us to be careful on icy sidewalks and to beware of falling popsicles - which at times frankly resembled stalactites you'd find in ancient caves. I should point out that the clean, defrosted front yard in front of the building stood out compared to many places around the city.
Kiev was a lot of fun, but can be overwhelming if it's your first time, and it was great coming back to a warm, cozy place at the end of the day and waking up fully recovered the following day. Well done guys and thanks!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Mixedmerchandise
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Whenever I am traveling in Kiev I always stay at Sherborne Guest House and Apartment. The staff is amazing, very courteous and go out of their way to make sure you are taken care of, comfortable and enjoy your stay. I have a 6 year history with this business and they are fantastic. Never have I ever been disappointed, let down, or not taken care of. The staff is awesome. In fact only twice have I ever visited Kiev and stayed with another (hotel or apartment) and each time I totally regretted not being in the company of Sherborne Apartments. The apartments are well equipted, well stocked, spacious, very clean and well kept. All apartments are conveniently located near shops, restaurants, parks, museums and many other popular attractions as well as being in very safe locations with quick easy access to staff if needed. Apartments are competively priced so in my mind why settle for a small room in a hotel when you can have greater comfort in an apartment at the same price.
I highly reccomend Sherborne and its great staff. They will take care of you from arrival to departure... guaranteed.

Room Tip: There are a variety of apartments to choose from (studio- 3 bedrooms and I have used just about all...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Whenever I'm travelling, I always appreciate a good hot shower and comfortable bed...Sherborne has both! The staff were wonderfully helpful with my travel arrangements and advice on getting around town. The breakfasts made the place feel like a home away from home. Lovely, lovely, lovely!!!

• Stayed: October 2012