“Early Days at the Moment, But on the Rise”
Review of Beefy's - CLOSED

Beefy's
Cuisines: American
Description: With the american restaurants chain opening we had set a task to offer modern American cuisine to you and your friends, with the main focus on preparing real american burgers and chili. Our cooks prepare the dishes only from the fresh products and after your order. You can have lunch or meeting with your friends and enjoy our american home made cuisine.With its tasty and appetizing food at a low price our restaurant differs from the other ones. What we offer you: - real burgers prepared from three different parts of beef - chopped meat and special sauce chili, which we add to Chili Way Spaghetti, Chili Burger, Chili Cheese Hot Dog, Chili Cheese Nachos. - special American menu where you can choose standard burgers or use Topping bar , where you can choose the topping by your favor - wide variety of fruit and milk cocktails, fresh juices, desserts - Delicious Belgian beer, which you can taste only at our restaurant Our designers were trying to make all the conditions for your cozy and comfortable rest . Two restaurant halls decorated in American style and green summer terrace are at your disposal.
Melbourne, Australia
“Early Days at the Moment, But on the Rise”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I was lucky enough to come across this place by accident, as the way I was to get from Odessa to Kiev had changed, and I wouldn’t have seen if it I went via the route I was meant to. From the outside the place looks rather nice, and as an English speaking tourist, it’s always good to see a sign in English! There was ad in the Kyiv Post for Beefy’s, so I was further interested in trying it.

I went there a couple of days earlier, and it’s a really good place outside and inside. Inside has the feel of an American steak house, with wooden furnishings all around, and the outside patio is perfect if you want to sit outside and enjoy the warm air. They have a separate menu in English, with pictures showing what you can order. Service in getting the order taken down was rather quick, and my drink arrived soon after. The meals are big, if you have a light breakfast or missed out on lunch, this is the place for you. There are many different options to choose from, I had the chilli cheese burger (with a few extras added to it), which comes with fries and coleslaw (I’m not a fan of coleslaw, so I was glad that it was in a separate dish). This was a massive burger, with great tasting meat, and the fries were sensational. The only thing that was a bit disappointing was that my appetizer (mozzarella sticks) didn’t arrive until I was halfway through my burger.

The price was quite cheap for a burger meal, appetizer, and two drinks, and the staff were really friendly, and had good English skills.

This is a place that’s only in its early days, so they’re still finding their feet, but I’m quite sure it will keep on getting better as time goes by.

• Visited September 2013

apulia
“Very nice place, but overpriced meat”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

The place is beautifully decorated , the location is very central, the staff is professionale and speak English, the meat is good. The price is not reasonable (70 euro for 600 gr. of steak or 42 euro for a 250 gr. fillet ). Wines are also too expensive.

• Visited September 2013