“Comments about hotel”

Ranked #7 of 111 Hotels in Kiev
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Comments about hotel”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Absolutely wonderful hotel, cannot praise it enough,the room was excellent, staff could not do enough for you, location was brilliant, i have stayed in many hotels in my life time,and this one is without doubt,the best hotel i have stayed in.They say its a home away from home, and they are right, i felt i was at home for my stay there. I certainly recommend this hotel, and will be staying there on my future visits to Kiev>

Room Tip: Ask for the best room and staff will do their best.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Novoseltseva_Olga, Front Office Manager at Senator Apartments Maidan, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Dear 817dharamp,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is great to know that you found our staff service, location of the complex and apartments that suitable to your needs.

We will be happy to welcoming you again in the nearest future!

Yours sincerely,
Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Great location. Full value for money. Very helpfull and nice staff. English speaking.
Big , clean and modern rooms.
I will come back there.
It is located in the very central places within walking distance of everything u need.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Dear Eytan56,

Thank you for posting your positive comments on TripAdvisor. We are happy to know you found our rooms clean and comfortable, enjoyed the central location of the property and the level of service provided by our staff. It is always wonderful to hear such positive feedback!

We look forward to welcoming you at Senator Apartments the next time you visit Kyiv.

Kind Regards,
Reviewed May 15, 2014

There are a lot of good hotels in Kiev, but I am so glad I chose this one, as it made my first trip to Ukraine a perfect holiday. I stayed in a 'Standard' room, but it felt a lot more luxurious than the name suggests - the room itself was huge, clean, and tastefully decorated, with all the mod-cons one could ask for. The lighting was also excellent, and I woke up naturally as glorious sunshine flooded the room in the morning. Internet is always an important feature for me in considering any hotel, and with each room being equipped with its own WIFI modem, it was a breeze and I enjoyed a very fast and reliable connection - perfect for uploading my high-resolution photos of Independence Square and Kiev's many cathedrals and sights. The staff were simply outstanding - in particular, I had the pleasure of finding Anna and Kristina at the reception desk, who both spoke perfect English, helped me out with directions and advice for travelling around Kiev (including organising a taxi service for me back to the airport at the end of my stay), and were extremely warm and friendly every time I went downstairs with yet another question. Breakfast was also exceptionally generous and set me up for all the sightseeing I got up to each day. It is the best hotel experience I have ever had, and I will be back later this year!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
3 Thank Joseph A
Novoseltseva_Olga, Front Office Manager at Senator Apartments Maidan, responded to this review, May 21, 2014
Dear Joseph A,

On behalf of Senator Apartments' team let me thank you for choosing Senator Apartments Maidan on your first trip to Kyiv and also thank you for sharing such a positive feedback on Tripadvisor.
It is very rewarding to know you found your room spacious, lightning excellent, Wi Fi speedy and breakfast substantial! We are so pleased you felt warmly welcomed by Senator Apartments' team. And it was very kind of you to mention Anna and Khrystyna, they would be happy to read your review. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again in the nearest future!

With warmest regards,

Zurich, Switzerland
Reviewed May 15, 2014

I was now already three times there and can definitely recommend this hotel (perfect location at Maidan, space of the rooms, cleanliness, services [taxis, breakfast possible, help about sightseeing etc], value for money); also in comparison with other hotels in Kiev.

• Stayed May 2014
Dear Outplay,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback of your recent stay at Senator Apartments Maidan.

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay, and found everything to be superb.

Thank you for recommending us and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind regards,

Israel
Reviewed May 15, 2014

What a great place to stay!
The hotel is located in a quite alleyway, 2 minutes walking distance from Maidan – the central square of Kiev.
The apartments are very clean with a modern interior. I loved the spacious room, the contemporary design and the comfortable rain shower.
No matter what time of day I left the apartment it was always neat and clean upon my return.
The staff was super nice from the moment I placed my foot in the building. Especially a guy called Viktor, who really went the extra mile to make me feel welcome and comfortable.

Overall, I had a very enjoyable stay and I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank Vadim T
Dear Vadim T,

Many thanks for your warm words following your stay with us at Senator Apartments. Your review is very much appreciated.

We are delighted to read how much you enjoyed staying at our complex and how highly you valued the service delivered by our team, especially by Viktor. Please be sure your feedback was forwarded to each member of Senator Apartments.

We appreciate your support and future recommendations and hopefully you will stay with us again whenever your travel brings you back to Kyiv!

Yours sincerely,

Zaragoza, Spain
Reviewed May 8, 2014

It couldn't be better. Location, services and a luxurious comfortable apartment. The street is very quiet even though is next to Maidan Square. Plenty of bars and restaurants nearby.
I would definitely come back.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Novoseltseva_Olga, Front Office Manager at Senator Apartments Maidan, responded to this review, May 12, 2014
Dear Maria C,

Thank you very much for this positive feedback! It has been a pleasure for us to provide you with high standards of service. We also thank you for your words of praise concerning our apartments and location.

We look forward to many other visits of yours.

Kindest regards,

Dunstable, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 27, 2014

This is the second time I have stayed at Senator Apartments near Maidan in Kiev and I would recommend the apartments to anyone. There is always an English speaking receptionist available until 10pm and 24x7 security means that you feel very comfortable. The focus on service is excellent and no request is too much.

Everything is done to minimise inconvenience, even to the point that housekeeping is told when you leave the building, and only then do they clean your room. The location is brilliant, literally one minute from Maidan and the apartments are both modern and exceptionally clean..I have no bad words to say about Senator Apartments.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

1 Thank David G
Novoseltseva_Olga, Front Office Manager at Senator Apartments Maidan, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Dear David G,
Thank you very much for your excellent review of the Senator Apartments Maidan and for choosing to book with us for a second time. It is very encouraging to read your positive comments which we have passed on to the entire team. As well thank you for your feedback regarding the location of the complex and our apartments.
Also let me thank you in advance for recommending the complex to other travellers and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Kindest regards,