“I was surprised!!!”
Review of Babel - CLOSED

Babel
Cuisines: Ukrainian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Some years ago famous author Isaak Babel lived in cozy house on Saksaganskyi street 33/35, wrote beautiful novels and dated a pretty girl (his future wife). Now there is a restaurant "Babel" here with its own welcoming atmosphere, impeccable service and delicious cuisine. Of course, in the menu you can find Babel's favorite eggplant caviar, stuffed peppers.
“I was surprised!!!”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Being a frequent visitor to Kiev for business, I have know the restaurant scene pretty well. I was surprised to find a new place of such high quality. The interior was very cozy and the terrace was nice. Friendly and knowledgable (despite the language barrier) staff helped us with food choices. We had pork ribs in tomato-mustard sauce and some fish from Odessa (it was called something like "barabulka"). And in the end I think the prices for Kiev were very decent. Would definitely come back next time I am in Kiev.

• Visited May 2013