“Thank you for an amazing trip” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tour 2 Chernobyl

Tour 2 Chernobyl
Ranked #25 of 103 Tours in Kiev
More attraction details
Owner description: Facts about tour to Chernobyl:Chernobyl tour is 1 of 7 startling sights of Eastern EuropeReactor #4 is 1 of 7 spookiest buildings around the worldPripyat ghost town is 1 of 7 scariest places around the worldWhat you will see on the tour:Dytyatky checkpoint, Entry to the 30km Exclusion Zone, Chernobyl town, Entry to the 10 km Zone, Feeding giant catfish, Sightseeing Reactor #4, Red Forest, Pripyat ghost town and moe
Calgary, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Thank you for an amazing trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014

I was in Chernobyl 2 weeks ago. I used the services of tour2chernobyl.com. Everything was amazing. Thank u guys for giving me unforgettable impression. If you prefer a high level of professionalism, comfortable bus and safety during your trip then I encourage you to tour2chernobyl.com. I am still under the impression of the trip. Visit to Chernobyl will change your life for the better, be sure. Next time I will take all of my family.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank 83888Julia888

Budapest, Hungary
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fascinatingly creepy experience - definitely worth it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2014

Amazing experience, the tour contained so much more than I expected. Our guide Igor was extremely experienced (500+ tours in the Zone already) and he presented everything really interestingly. Scary and awesome at the same time!

There was an extra factor that made it special for us. We were among the last tourists to see the old sarcophagus in its original state before the new one is put in place.
I recommend everyone to do it as soon as possible, if this is on your bucket list!

This time (May 2014 and probably the coming months) is a great time to visit Chernobyl for another reason as well. The political instability in Ukraine reduced the number of tourists dramatically everywhere in the country. Our tour consisted of only 5 participants and we did not see a single soul in Pripyat, which is actually the authentic ghost town experience.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank BalazsSlezak
Perth, Australia
“A must see”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2014

I did tour in April 2014 Booking was simple ,a few emails to Tanya and we were done.The pick up is in central Kiev, so it is easy to find.Transport is a Merc Sprinter so was comfortable and Dvd was very informative.Could do with a speaker upgrade as the road noise at times overcame them.
Once at the check points our guide was informative and his knowledge was excellent.
Plenty of places and time to take photos to remember your tour.
Lunch was provided in Chernonyl town site.
I recommend you take the time to do the tour,you will find out things you never knew before about the accident and see first hand how nature can overcome one of mans greatest disasters
Oh ,and you don't glow in the dark afterwards

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Kevin H
Essen, Germany
“just incredible!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2014

The tour was absolutely amazing!!! We had a really great guide who knew every corner in Chernobyl.

So I have two good advice for you:
1. You should book at least the 2 day tour, so you can see all the interesting places in the zone. Also you can stay there and meet locals.
2. Book the tour in a very small group (maximum 4 people). So you can decide for yourself how long you will stay at any different place. Moreover, other tourists do not running constantly in front of your camera.

Conclusion: do it, as long as you still have the possibility!!

It was really incredible. Many thanks to our guide and our pleasant organizer!

Visited April 2014
Gdynia, Poland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent organization of exciting trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2014

I made my tour to Chernobyl with tour2chernobyl.com in September 2013. Everything was organized very well - quick answers and help from the manager, easy prepayment system, meeting point in the center of the city, comfortable transport with documentary film about the disaster. Our English-speaking guide was well-informed about Chernobyl and Prypjat, it was interesting to listen to him.

I enjoyed my tour to the Exclusion Zone as it is a place of mystery and tragedy, it is worth visiting.
Thanks to the manager Tour2Chernobyl for very good organization, politeness and helpfulness.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Tanjka

Been to Tour 2 Chernobyl? Share your experiences!