“Best guide ever!!!”

Ukrainian Guide - Kiev Tours
Ranked #33 of 116 Tours in Kiev
More attraction details
Owner description: A guiding service with face - tours from a private guide. Ukrainian Guide – this is my personal project dedicated to develop tours of the highest level – tours which have a soul, character and charisma. Guide service with a face means direct cooperation with me – private guide Oksana - from your very first message. I offer a wide range of variable tours – from 2 hours to the full day tailored tour. For groups 1- 4 people I provide transportation by myself being a driver and a guide. Program is made individually upon a request and can include: 1. Kiev city tour, which covers such sites as Golden Gate, St. Sophia Cathedral , St. Andrew Church and Decent, Independence Square, House with Chimeras, Motherland, and some others. 2. Great Patriotic War Museum. 3. Kiev-Pechersk Lavra (caves) Monastery. 4. Entertaining: Shooting tours, cruise tours, quad-riding. 5. Authentic and off the beaten tours: Ukrainian village exploration, private residence visits, ethnic festivals and fairs.
Riga, Latvia
“Best guide ever!!!”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Oksana met my friend Ilze in the airport, she was her guide all day. Oksana is professional guide, she loves her city and truly enjoy what she is doing. She has great personality and knowledge about the city- about history, politics and best places to visit. Many thanks Oksana, Ilze spend wonderful time in Kiev and thank you that you for quick response!
If I or my friends will visit Kiev, I definitely will recommend you!
Best wishes,
Sanita

Visited June 2013

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Exceptional tour guide in Kiev”
Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

Oksana is a magnificent tour guide. She is unfailingly professional, hard working, and has met our varied needs without fail. She is passionate about Kiev, proud of the city, and truly enjoys showing off the many impressive monuments in town. She is a great resource for local affairs and is willing to use her extensive networks of contacts to help arrange transportation. Oksana is also understanding and flexible when necessary. Her English is fluent and she is very willing to interpret interactions between her clients and Ukrainians who do not speak English. Her prices are reasonable and the money spent on procuring her expertise as a guide is certainly money well spent!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Rick V
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Oksana is a jewel”
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

We so enjoyed our planned day with Oksana that we asked her to spend the next day with us right up until boarding our plane. Creative, professional, and very well suited to guiding!

Visited May 2013
Birmingham, Alabama
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Knowledgeable and personable guide.”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Oksana met me at my hotel, at the scheduled time, and we headed out for a full day of sightseeing, and exploration, geared towards my love for amateur photography. She'll drive you in her car, from place to place, so that you can get the most out of the different areas of the city. I'll try to post pictures when I have time (Oksana, I haven't forgotten to send you the pictures!).

The day of my tour, was a beautiful day of weather in Kiev. We visited several of the cathedrals, the Monastery, the Chimera House, Independance Square, food market, and many more places. She did a very good job of explaining the historic, and cultural, aspects of each site. The best part of the tour for me, was that we were able to discuss many topics of daily life in Kiev, or the Ukraine in general, and she was always willing to share her thoughts and ideas.

We did so many things, and got so caught up in our discussions, that we went the whole day without eating (the only client that she's had, where we didn't stop to eat!)! This wasn't really the plan, but the location we were going to eat at, wasn't serving food while we were there. Also, since you are driving from place to place, and traveling all around the city, she will point out the areas where bathrooms are located.

Don't hesitate to schedule your tour with Oksana. I'm sure you'll be as pleased as I was.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank aulee92
Riyadh
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Exceptional Tour!”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

My wife and I used this tour service on two different days during our recent trip to Kiev. I can not say enough good things about Oksana and her professionalism. The first tour was a full day city tour and it was exceptional. We were shown the obvious touristic sites and several places off the beaten path. The second trip was a day trip outside the city about 100km. We toured some very beautiful scenic locations as well as historical WWII sites. Additionally we visited with a local family and had a nice meal. When not touring with Oksana, she was also sending emails during our stay with great suggestions and dining recommendation. She arranged for opera tickets and many other personal touches. We have toured extensively and often used guides. Oksana is by far one of the best. If you want to really experience Kiev/Ukraine, with her tours you will not be disappointed. An overall outstanding tour and for a very reasonable price!

Visited April 2013