“Good price and quality place in the city center”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Prego Cafe

Prego Cafe
Ranked #527 of 1,832 Restaurants in Kiev
Cuisines: Italian, European
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Kids, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Cologne, Germany
“Good price and quality place in the city center”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

Very nice and cosy place in the city center, just around the cornor from Khreschatyk str.
Atmosphere is very cosy, you easily can stay there for couple of hours, just chatting and exchanging impressions from the day. Staff is very friendly and helpfull.
In comporison with Moscow, it was great combination of quality and price!
We were there several times, and dishes were good. Sushi were quite good! Actually good (if u are not used for sashimi and sushi somewhere in Nobu ))))
Pizza was very delicious!
I even decided to try capaccio there, and it was ok. U only should ask to put less oil and pesto.
Big variety of dishes for any taste. We were in Kiev for 3 days, and always found something new to try.
Creme Brulee was not very nice in my opinion, but friend of mine liked it very much and odered every day =)

Place is open from 8 till 23, which is great schedule for the tourists.

I would really recommend to try this place out.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Yulia B

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Kiev, Ukraine
“Want to try again”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

The place is nice! Inside decor is very welcoming and warm. I came here with my wife for desert on a cold winter evening. The service was great, the prices not too high, the food was good enough. Paid with the credit card no problem. The choice of deserts didn't impress me though. So we just chose from what was offered. Cheesecake tasted like classic Ukrainian, not American, which is ok. I certainly want to go here again to try the Italian menu! Then I can give Prego one more star. We'll see.

1 Thank Maksym_Veres
Dublin, Ireland
“Italian/Japanese food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

So, I gave a try and considering everything I would come again even if food was not excellent (I ordered lasagna).
I love the fact they give you grissini on the table, this is really Italian: finally!!!
Food is not bad, probably just the lasagna was not wonderful, but I will give them another chance since service, price, atmosphere and the free wi-fi were simply excellent.
It's a chain for what I understood.

• Visited November 2012