All reviews express my gratitude podil district great hotel business trip hotel is located recommend this hotel the hotel staff perfect stay junior suite nice breakfast hotel bar room was spacious clean hotel enjoyed my stay short stay city centre kyiv
Selected filters
Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

Spent few days with my Mum, had a really great and relaxing time. Staff at the reception was polite and helpful. I asked to put us on the highest floor and got that, I was on the 7th floor. The room and bathroom were clean and fresh and had toilet trees as well complimentary 2 bottles of water and tea/coffee station.
We had breakfast included during our stay, which was really worth it! It was an open buffet concept with selections of cheeses, sausages, cereals and breads. Just a few options of hot meals at the buffet but you can order from the waiter the omelette with different additives, extremely tasty cottage cheese pancakes with honey and sour cream and as well porridge!
I really enjoyed my stay with so delicious breakfast.
Thank you for so good and pleasant experience

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
LarisaBulana, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Kyiv Podil, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2019

Dear Larisashepel,

On behalf of the entire team, I would like to express our gratitude for your time taken to share your amazing review dedicated to your recent stay with us.
We are honored to read your feedback and being aware of your pleasant experience obtained at our property. Certainly, it will be my big pleasure to share your wonderful comments dedicated to services provided and our team guest-oriented efforts.
We will be looking forward to welcoming you back to the Radisson Blu hotel, Kyiv Podil when your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed May 26, 2019

Really love the place, location and also the excellent services! The quality of the service is exceptional! The breakfast was more that extraordinary! It was clean and tidy! Pleasure to be there and will use again.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
LarisaBulana, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Kyiv Podil, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2019

Dear Global32912346289,

I would like to thank you for coming to the Radisson Blu Hotel, Kyiv Podil and your outstanding review!
It is my pleasure to read your stay was indeed enjoyable and you obtains great impressions of our property and team. Certainly, I will be delighted to pass your kind words onto exceptional attitude and our team will be thrilled to learn that their efforts made your trip to our city memorable.
We are looking forward to greeting you again at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Kyiv Podil.

Reviewed May 19, 2019 via mobile

The hotel is in a great location. Everything is reachable by foot or by taxi (we used uber all the time). The check-in time is from 3 p.m., but we were given one of several rooms earlier. The room had everything we needed.

Breakfast was very simple. The variety was quite poor (compared with other Radissons in Europe), but despite that you could have found something to eat.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
LarisaBulana, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Kyiv Podil, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2019

Dear GauGab,

I would like to thank you for coming to the Radisson Blu Hotel, Kyiv Podil and we do appreciate your time taken to share your feedback with other travelers. We are happy to read you enjoyed our trip and hotel location was convenient to your needs. As well, I am grateful for sharing your opinion onto the breakfast variety and rest assured our team is always opened for suggestions and your comments have already been taken into consideration in order to improve our service.
We are looking forward to your returning to Kyiv and greeting you at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Kyiv Podil.

Reviewed May 5, 2019

The staff was very hard working and professional, food and breakfast was awesome, perfect place for business and leisure, Fitness is small but sufficient, A Sauna would make this place complete, the location is perfect spot for tourism

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
LarisaBulana, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Kyiv Podil, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2019

Dear Escape67276864179,

I would like to take another opportunity to thank you for sharing your impressions with us.
We are honored to see outstanding feedback dedicated to your time spent at our property. Our team was delighted to serve you and create our utmost for enjoyable visit. Certainly, I will be happy to pass your kind words onto the staff.
It will be our pleasure to welcome you back to the Radisson Blu Hotel Kyiv, Podil.upon your future trip to our city.

Reviewed April 15, 2019

This is a clean, nice, well appointed, newly decorated hotel in the heart of Kiev.

Staff extremely helpful and friendly.

Room was spacious. Very nice bathroom with all necessary amenities.

Excellent breakfast.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
LarisaBulana, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Kyiv Podil, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2019

Dear Trueparisian,

I would like to thank you for coming to the Radisson Blu Hotel, Kyiv Podil and I do appreciate your feedback.
We are thrilled to read your wonderful comments dedicated to your recent stay and your pointing to comfortable hotel facilities and friendly team.
It will be our pleasure to welcome you back to the Radisson Blu Hotel, Kyiv Podil in near future.