All reviews express my gratitude podil district great hotel business trip rooms are modern hotel is located recommend this hotel late check the hotel staff perfect stay junior suite hotel bar clean hotel enjoyed my stay comfortable bed air conditioning city centre
Selected filters
Reviewed April 15, 2019

This is a clean, nice, well appointed, newly decorated hotel in the heart of Kiev.

Staff extremely helpful and friendly.

Room was spacious. Very nice bathroom with all necessary amenities.

Excellent breakfast.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
LarisaBulana, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Kyiv Podil, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2019

Dear Trueparisian,

I would like to thank you for coming to the Radisson Blu Hotel, Kyiv Podil and I do appreciate your feedback.
We are thrilled to read your wonderful comments dedicated to your recent stay and your pointing to comfortable hotel facilities and friendly team.
It will be our pleasure to welcome you back to the Radisson Blu Hotel, Kyiv Podil in near future.

Larisa Bulana,

Reviewed March 21, 2019 via mobile

Spent two nights in Podil and think that Radisson close to Golden Gate is better. Nice bed and shower, but it lacks the atmosphere you find in the other place. I furthermore don't understand why it's more expensive and doesn't even have a sauna(!) The staff in Radisson at Yaroslaviv St. is more professional and welcoming.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
LarisaBulana, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Kyiv Podil, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2019

Dear thomasmX1167GW,

I would like to thank you for your time taken to share your feedback.
It is nice to learn that you enjoyed your room and services provided. As well, I am grateful for your pointing our attention to the concerns and rest assured our team will strive to undertake all neseccary steps in order to meet your expectations upon your future visit to the Radiison Blu Hotel, Kyiv Podil.
We are looking forward to have another opportunity to greet you at our property.

Larisa Bulana,

Reviewed March 2, 2019

Room was decent size. Bed was comfy. Very good breakfast. Had trouble regulating room temp. Elevator on left took some time to close and go anywhere. Some of the front desk people were not very friendly. My govt. rate was prearranged via State Dept., but there was an issue. When my colleague and I tried to explain, the person just shrugged, so we had to call our local contact, who could not resolve the issue on the phone and had to contact them the next day. For the price, I expect better customer service. Great restaurants right around the corner. 10-minute walk to Chernobyl museum - a must see!

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
LarisaBulana, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Kyiv Podil, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2019

Dear UAprofessor.

I would like to thank you for coming to the Radisson Blu Hotel, Kyiv Podil and your time taken to share your feedback.
I am happy to learn that you had nice time in our city and enjoyed our hotel facilities. Meanwhile, I regret to see you faced certain inconveniences related to air-conditioning and elevator working systems and rest assured your remarks have already been taken for further improvements.
As to the reservation concerns and it is disappointing that the occurred situation brought you not decent impressions upon your arrival. Rest assured, our team strictly acts in line with the procedure of handling corporate rates, inclusive governmental, in order to comply with confidentiality requirements.
I truly believe that we will have another opportunity to greet you again at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Kyiv Podil upon your future trip to Kyiv.

Larisa Bulana

Reviewed February 10, 2019 via mobile

Very decent hotel, with a friendly staff, at an excellent location. Rooms are spacious, and cozy . Room service is excellent, with an ever smiling staff. Good show.
A lot of good restaurants around the hotel, if you like to explore, lot of parks, some restaurants serve authentic Ukraine dishes. Mostly everyone understands English, so communication is not an issue.
This is my second visit, and I liked it. I would recommend this hotel, to anyone with family having kids, as rooms are big, friendly staff, and they would like to help as much as they can.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Timur B, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Kyiv Podil, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2019

Dear speedbird7,

I would like to thank you for your wonderful review in regards to your recent visit to the Radisson Blu Hotel, Kyiv Podil.
My pleasure is to read that you consider our property as a decent place for accommodation and your obtained experience is pleasant and memorable. Certainly, I will be honored to pass your kind words onto the staff.
Our team is looking forward to your returning to the Radisson Blu Hotel, Kyiv Podil in the nearest future.

Timur Babaev,
Front Office & Reservations Manager

Reviewed January 31, 2019

I would like to express my gratitude to the hotel. You helped us to have a wonderful event. Maximum loyalty and efficiency of the hotel staff, delicious food and good atmosphere.
As a result: satisfied guests and customers.

Thanks again. We hope for cooperation in the future.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Timur B, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Kyiv Podil, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2019

Dear marharytaaa,

I am grateful for your outstanding response and impressions shared on TripAdvisor.
Our team is thrilled to learn that obtained experience earned your pleasant attitude and trust to our hotel team. We were honored to serve you and to make all necessary efforts for your satisfactory and enjoyable time at our property.
It will be our pleasure to serve you again at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Kyiv Podil in future!

Timur Babaev,