All reviews the executive lounge diamond member park kitchen great hotel fantastic stay other hotels business trip modern hotel walking distance metro station city centre spa kyiv concierge ukraine countries personnel
Selected filters
Reviewed May 9, 2019

I have a great experience with my recent stay at the Hilton in Kiev. I am a frequent Global Traveler and always stay at the Hilton while in Kiev. The Executive Lounge has a great meeting space that I use every time I am there. Food, Bar and Fitness Center/Spa are all top notch.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Volkan A, General Manager at Hilton Kyiv, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

What a pleasure to read your positive review and compliments on our hotel.

My special thanks for highlighting the food quality and SPA.

We are extremely pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to many more opportunities to host you in the future.

Reviewed April 30, 2019 via mobile

Stayed 60 plus days, I was diamond already so wanted to keep building points, place looks nice and the location was walking distance from most stuff.
I will start with the positives: room was clean, bathroom was nice, housekeeping was very good, room was quiet, internet was ok, tv was good and executive lounge. Executive lounge staff was tremendous and one of the main reasons I stayed as long as I did. That is the shining star of the place.
Negatives: lobby, dealing with the staff on anything not standard and willingness to accomodate. Air in room does its own thing, still not sure how to work it correctly. They will not heat up your food. I asked for a points balance after a month and was told I had to check out to get it. 10 people in the lobby looking like bouncers when you come in the lobby...
Overall, I added some points (albeit not as many as I think I should have received but not suprised), enjoyed the exec. Lounge(awesome staff there) and the room was clean and comfortable. If I have another extended stay in Kyiv, I am not sure where I will stay.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank WadeR599
Volkan A, General Manager at Hilton Kyiv, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience and for being our valued Diamond Hilton Honors Member.

Although your overall stay was a positive experience, I was sorry to hear that you were not fully satisfied with some aspects. Kindly be informed that all your comments have been duly noted and if I may share with you that in our standard procedures we are regulated by HACCP and local food handling requirements. This limits us to only be able to handle food from pre-approved suppliers to avoid any cross-contamination. We do appreciate your loyalty and we will try to accommodate your dietary requirements from our menu upon your next stay as health and safety of our Guests is our utmost priority. We have also noted your feedback with regard to the lobby staff and please be assured that this kind of behavior is not usual for our hotel and we will ensure that such impression do not repeat in the future. Regarding the points please contact Hilton Honors Customer Service.
Our main goal is to provide excellent service to our guests, exceed their expectations and excel in every aspect. We will continue training our staff and up-keeping the facilities to ensure continuity and consistency.

Looking forward to have a pleasure of welcoming you back with us in the near future.

Reviewed April 29, 2019

This hotel and its staff blows my mind!
The staff here is amazing - no matter where. The rooms are super quiet, lovely and large. The food and especially breakfast is first class. Shota, the restaurant chef does fantastic work with his team. They prepare everything for you. Executive lounge is fantastic and cozy with attentive and lovely staff.
This place is an oasis within Kyiv. And they don’t loose on quality. After many stays it continues to be the best. Please keep up this standard! And thanks to everyone for continuing memorable stays.

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your absolutely fantastic review and recommendation of our hotel.

At Hilton Kyiv, the comfort and satisfaction of our guests is our utmost priority. Thus, it is truly wonderful to hear that you found the service rendered by my colleagues to have exceed your expectations.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed April 28, 2019

I visit Kiev few times a year for meetings and follow up with work , i have been in so many places in kiev as hotel , i tell you the only place i feel home and full services is Hilton , services , staff , location are excellent

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your review on your recent stay at Hilton Kyiv.

It's so wonderful to know that you enjoyed every aspect of your experience with us. This is just how it should be!

We all do hope to welcome you back again soon for another enjoyable stay.

Reviewed April 20, 2019 via mobile

Although a bit an older property it is still nice. Especially the gym and the pool, great benefit.
Location is good too. Breakfast was nice and the waiters very attentive.
Definitely a good place to stay

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your comments. I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay and I will pass on your kind comments to all members of our team, which I know will act as a great motivator.
I do hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back with us at Hilton Kyiv.