“Quentin may not know it, but this place rocks.”

Tarantino Grill & Wine Bar
Ranked #114 of 2,295 Restaurants in Kiev
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: TARANTINO GRILL & WINE BAR is a high-end steakhouse that combines excellent American cuisine, stylish interior inspired by Quentin Tarantino movies and quality music. If you are looking for a cozy place where you can have a great time, enjoying the taste of delicious meat and fine wine, then you are in the right place! TARANTINO GRILL & WINE BAR is expert in the field of wine and grill dishes, it is a place designed for pleasure and entertainment. We specialize in steaks: our menu includes a variety of classic steaks made from organic American beef: from juicy Ribeye, tender Filet Mignon or Chateaubriand to the New York strip steak. In addition, we have guest musicians performing live five times a week: top cover bands from Kyiv play the best jazz and blues hits. Our summer terrace offers a beautiful view of the Andrew's descent, the chef cooks amazing dishes and the wine list includes top selections from the best wineries in the world.
Reviewed May 30, 2013

If this were anyplace other than Kiev you might think the name was a tourist trap gimmick. Not! Great food and service in a restaurant that pays respectful homage to a great movie maker.

The steaks are wonderfully American the atmosphere very European. If your in Kiev you've got to put this place on your "must go" list.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

One of the best "Tuna tartar w/ avocado seasoned w/ spicy wasabi and flying roe" I had ever eat.
Also the "Chateaubriand" was really nice and tasty and the quality of the meat was good.
Red wine selection is really thin and that's somerhink that Tarantino should developed. Waitresses english is limited but menu is so clear that it's not a problem. Also free WI-FI.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

The food was fantastic but we paid 8 euro for one piece of broccoli. They try to upgrade your grilled vegatables to the mixed one, so watch out.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

I was hesitant to go in since the entrance looked more like a nightclub than a restaurant. But it is a nice hip restaurant with a bright terrace out the back. We chose to eat inside since it was cooler(temp) with lots of prints of Quentin Tarantino on the walls. Our server could not speak much Engilsh but he was very attentive and friendly and they had separate full Engilsh menus that described each dish.we had the delicate cheese soup(lovely) and the borscht(excellent). Make sure to get the bread with the soups since it is very good. I had the shrimp cocktail salad, which only had one shrimp, but was so tasty and the presentation was excellent with little(quail?) eggs surrounding the "tartare" like avacado salad. My husband had the Rabbit croquette which were more like big rabbit meatballs but very yummy. The only down side is the wine menu is varied but only states the type of wine and the region(not the maker), so we really can't remark on the value or mark up on the bottles. We weten't brave enough to venture on the red but we did have a New Zealand Sav Blanc and it was good.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

The decor and style of the restaurant really enhances the atmosphere - it's almost like a rustic kind of style. They have quite a variety on the menu. I had the four cheese pizza but I was disappointed that one of the cheese was a sour cheese, which really ruined the flavor for me. Also had one of their specialty cocktails, and it really wasn't that good. Average at best. I ordered some still water at the beginning of the meal and the waiter did not bring the water until I was finished with my meal - and I ended up paying at least 5 euros for a tiny little bottle of Evian. We had asked to have separate checks right off the bat, and the waiter agreed that wouldn't be a problem. At the end of the meal he brought one check and then when we asked him to correct it, he said it would take him a while to do so and he doesn't feel like it. Finally after a while he agreed and did it but we were pretty irritated at this point. The facade is quite alluring, but once you are inside, that's pretty much where the enjoyment ended for me.

1  Thank k86j84