See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 18, 2017

I spent a pleasant three nights at Amarant. I was hardly in my room during the day owing to my ongoing business elsewhere, but when I came back in the evening I always found my room to be clean and comfortable.
The breakfast is fairly good, though nothing special.
The staff is always cordial and smiling and that is an added plus.
The theme colour of the hotel is a little shocking, for my taste, but I guess that - since it gives the hotel its name - it would be difficult to change it :-)
Also important is the room rate, which is good value for money.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed November 6, 2017

Quite a strange impression after visiting this hotel. On the one hand, I am satisfied with the quality, the rooms are nice and clean, though rather small, the wifi is working fine, the breakfast offer is nice and the staff are polite and friendly.

On the other hand, I was unfortunate enough to leave my scarf in the room and when I wrote an email to the hotel asking to help me out, they told me they cannot send it to me, but only give it to me personally or hand it over to a person I trust. I mean, excuse me, but chances of me going to Kiew again are close to zero... After the second email they stopped replying altogether. Very upsetting.

Bear in mind that the hotel is located in an industrial area, so it takes quite a while to go anywhere. Not ideal for a city trip.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed July 12, 2017

The hotel is clean and modern. The staff are really friendly and speak good English. The room was comfortable and the showers was powerful. Breakfast cost about £5 and was very good. Local maps are available free at reception. On exiting the hotel, turn right to approach the interesting parts of the old town. There are several restaurants and a nice pub. If you turn left on leaving the hotel, there is really nothing of interest - the area is mainly industrial buildings from the Soviet period that are no longer in use.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed March 19, 2017 via mobile

Very modern with minimalistic decor. Extremely clean hotel. Breakfast good with a variety of choices. Staff friendly and helpful. Hotel situated 20 minutes walk from the centre, which is good for seeing the local area

Stayed: March 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 16, 2016 via mobile

For a November visit, it is too cold inside the room, yet the staff is very nice and helpful. Breakfast is ok, nothing special. Good price and location.

Btw, I managed to get it warmer by using air conditioner, yet it was a slow process.

No mini bar in the room and nothing but drinks in the bar on the ground floor.

Stayed: November 2016, traveled on business