“A heart felt welcome to the Ukraine!”
Review of Eurofantours Day Tours - CLOSED

Eurofantours Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Eurofantours is a private company from Kyiv (Ukraine) created for people who love the comfort in everything, regardless of place and time. Organization of comfortable rest is the main challenge that we set ourselves as the goal.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

My husband and I booked 2 tours with Eurofantours, the Chernobyl tour and the Babuska tour.
Both tours were exceptional and very will organized. We learned at lot on the Chernobyl tour.
The Babushka tour was heart warming. We had never been to the Ukraine but my husbands ancestors are from the Ukraine. Anton took us to his grandmothers house, to see the medical clinic and the school in the village. We had lunch with the mayor of the village. We were treated like family and learned to much about rural life in the Ukraine....so different from Kiev. The meals we were served were absolutely delicious traditional Ukrainian food. Highly recommended and an experience we will never forget.

1  Thank Lynn A

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Very friendly guide, perfect contact via Email, we booked our tours at home in Germany, everything went as expected, all information we needed was provided, the guide even booked a table in a restaurant for us after the tour, very cool tip, we would never have found that place on our own! Would always book here again!

Reviewed May 16, 2013

This is second time when Eurofantours help me in Ukraine. They organized everything for me (hotel, excursions in Kiev, trips to Odessa, Lutsk and Lviv. I recommend this company!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have participated in two tours organized by Eurofantours: Seven wonders of Kyiv and Kyiv welcomes you. I am very happy with both, but would like to highly recommend Seven Wonders of Kyiv! The tour was perfectly designed for a small group with a short stop for coffee. I have learned a lot, even though I spent in Kyiv the last 6 years :) Professional guide spoke fluent English (I have ordered the tour for my foreign friends). The second tour was also good, but the rain spoiled my general impression.
Friendly company, worth talking to :)

1  Thank Nataliya-Ukraine