Eurofantours Day Tours - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Day tour to Chernobyl, great experience to know what happened and what's going on there

I joined the day tour to Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant because I, as a Japanese suffering similar... read more

Reviewed September 4, 2013
Daisuke S
Booked the Chernobyl Tour through Eurofantours, very pleased!

I had wanted to visit Chernobyl for a long time, the opportunity arose during a 3 month motorcycle... read more

Reviewed July 30, 2013
trip_jc
London, United Kingdom

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 16, 2013

This is second time when Eurofantours help me in Ukraine. They organized everything for me (hotel, excursions in Kiev, trips to Odessa, Lutsk and Lviv. I recommend this company!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have participated in two tours organized by Eurofantours: Seven wonders of Kyiv and Kyiv welcomes you. I am very happy with both, but would like to highly recommend Seven Wonders of Kyiv! The tour was perfectly designed for a small group with a short stop for coffee. I have learned a lot, even though I spent in Kyiv the last 6 years :) Professional guide spoke fluent English (I have ordered the tour for my foreign friends). The second tour was also good, but the rain spoiled my general impression.
Friendly company, worth talking to :)

1  Thank Nataliya-Ukraine
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Very good organization!
The team of Eurofantour is very helpfull and available for everything. They found us a good guide who spoke very well english.
THANK YOU!!

1  Thank Sophie R
Reviewed October 17, 2012

This small but very careful Travel company in Kyiv, Ukraine really knows how to treat tourists and plan together with them the trip of their dreams.

I've been in Ukraine by myself and with other travel companies but Eurofantours has been just perfect. Very friendly staff that speaks very good English and giving right information.

1  Thank adriandanpop
Reviewed October 2, 2012

On 23 September 2012 I participated in Chernobyl tour organized with support of Eurofantours Day Tours. The way from Kyiv to Chernobyl took about 1,5-2 hours by bus but even this time was well organized. We had an opportunity to watch very interesting and informative film about Chernobyl accident that prepared us to the excurtion and we didn't feel bored. The guide deserves a special attention. First of all she was very professional. She was absolutely aware of everything she was talking about. She was very well prepared, answered all questions. She had perfect english and behaived in very friendly way always smiling and taking care for tourists. Besides she had good sense of humor that was very important. Chernobyl, Pripyat (ghost town) and nuclear power plant are worth to visit for sure. It's unbelievable feeling to be at the place where 26 years ago one of the most terrible tragedies happened. Many people scare radiation. Don't worry about this because the level of radiation nowadays is normal and people even work in this area. During the whole day trip you will be able to measure the radiation level. The place that i was amazed was gost town Pripyat. It was so interesting to compare the photos of town 30 years ago and now. So similar and so different. Very unusual tour that will be definetly interesting for everybody.

3  Thank Rimma G